CH:30

Camp has returned normal after Chiron returned as the camp activities director except Percy who was being scolded by various gods for touching the coffin. Personally Percy did not know what was the big deal about then Athena explained that is He could control Ares who never came in direct contact with him, He could have definitely controlled you as you touched his coffin.

Gods were a little more alert after what they saw in the ship, They now showed up once a weak to spend time with there kids or to train them even the Demeter and Aphrodite kids were trained.

Percy Nico and Thalia joined each class by gods Zeus Hades and Poseidon also came to train the trio with there power's. They did not showed up that often but when they did it was a party.

Only one who did not showed up publicly was Hera, She would generally come to meet Percy. That to when he was alone, Percy enjoyed her company as she treated him nicely and treated him with nice food.

Percy more the most part trained with Nico and Thalia. 

Today was special day as he was going on a date with Athena and Artemis. 

He teleported at central park where he was supposed to meet them. Percy was waiting for them by the side of road. He wore a black jeans with with a white shirt witch was folded till his elbow he wore Jordan 1 Chicago and a had neatly tied his hair in bun. 

Girls arrived after some time as Percy's jaw hit the floor as his brain begin to reboot. The girls were dressed in beautiful dress. Artemis wore a silver dress with her hair tied in a bun, Athena wore a red dress with curly hair tied into a pony. He gave them both kiss on the lips as his brain processed compliment till then.

You both look absolutely breath taking said Percy as he looked at them. Thankyou you look quit handsome I must say said Athena as Artemis nodded in agreement.

They watched a movie which was good till first half then it went down hill from there, Next they went to a Book cafe where Athena enjoyed reading books and Percy and Artemis enjoyed the food, Athena was not completely absorbed in the book as she also gave her input on the conversation.

They then went to state fair where Artemis dominated the games it was safe to say that she was banned from the games but who could stop a god, They had some Colossal Onion with Wine Slushies. Athena and Artemis had brain frees from the slushy as Percy felt a little tipsy from the slushy as he was not accustomed to drinking. They enjoyed the rides Athena and Artemis got a little overcompetitive in bumper cars. They ended the fair trip with makeout session at the top of ferris wheel. 

Percy then kissed them good bye as Athena left for Olympus and Artemis left for hunt. Percy was about to leave for camp when he received a iris message from Hestia.

Hi, How are you doing mother asked Percy.

I am doing great how are you? How did your date went asked Hestia in teasing manner.

Percy blushed as he told her how it went. 

Hestia asked where he was. He told her he was in New York now. Hestia asked him to wait for her.

Percy did as he was told as a pillar of flame erupted  beside him Hestia came out from it.

Percy gave her a hug. Hestia told Percy he needs to help her shopping as she plans to make a family dinner tonight. Percy got excited as he agreed immediately. Please tell me you are going to make you special Moussaka asked Percy.

Not only that I am going to make Papoutsakia, Pastitsio, Souvlaki, Stifado, Giouvetsi and much more. Percy was drooling fountain.

Percy helped Hestia with shopping as it took them nearly 2 hours to complete. Hestia took the ingredients to island as she asked Percy to get some wine barrel from Dionysus but do not tell him what is going on just yet and bring back Thalia and Nico as I am going to need help.

Percy went to camp as he gathered Nico and Thalia and met Mr. D and gave him the list of wine that Hestia has given him. He tried to inquire what this was about but Percy told that he was not allowed to tell yet. Percy Nico and Thalia carried the barrels of wine and teleported to the island.

It took them three hour to make the full diner with their power's. They took a brake of 15 minutes as after that Percy Iris messaged the Olympian including hades that mother is hosting a family dinner. It is all Hand cooked by her It will also have Her specialty Souvlaki and Moussaka.

Percy did not had to say another word as he heard 13 flash outside the House he opened the door to sea drooling gods. He laughed as he let them in.

================================================================================

To be continued.............