Chapter 11

When he opened his eyes again, the sky had turned dark, and Fu Yan greeted him with a smile: "Little beauty, you're finally awake? You've slept for three days this time."

Bai Jing propped up his hands and jumped out of the medical cabin with agile movements.

With the jump just now, he could feel the huge change in his body, as if he had broken away from the heavy body, filled with an endless sense of lightness; and his perception seemed to have been greatly enhanced, but it could not be verified for a while.

Turning on the brain, Bai Jing found that his basic data had changed:

ID: 1053166247

Name: Bai Jing

Sex: Male

Age: 18

Status: Citizen of the Galactic Empire

Gene level: C-level (formerly D-level)

Physical fitness level: A-level (formerly B-level)

Mental strength level: A level

Skill name: none

Both the genetic level and the physical level have increased by one level, but the mental level has not changed. This is somewhat different from what Bai Jing thought. He can clearly feel the increase in his perception.

"Congratulations, the genetic decay has been completely cured. The most amazing thing is that your body has actually caused a mutation during the healing process, improving your genes and physical fitness level. This is a one-in-one probability."

Fu Yan pushed the gold glasses on the bridge of his nose and said with a smile, "For the sake of my treatment, would you like to give me a hug?"

"No thanks."

Bai Jing refused expressionlessly: "Excuse me, what is the cost of the treatment?"

"This is unnecessary, Young Master Gu has already paid for it."

As soon as Fu Yan finished speaking, Bai Jing walked to the door, "Hey, little beauty, don't you really want to hug me?"

The answer to him was a loud 'bang' sound of the door closing. Fu Yan touched his nose angrily: "Alas, the little beauty is just as ruthless as Gu Shao."

Bai Jing took the suspended train home. This time, he was no longer dizzy by the galloping high speed as before, but adapted to this speed.

This is the change brought about by the special gene fluid, and now he is almost no different from the interstellar aborigines.

Back in his small suite, Bai Jing took a comfortable hot shower as soon as he walked in.

Although the medical cabin is in sterile mode and won't come into contact with dirt, he still washes himself carefully before putting on a clean robe.

After blow-drying her hair, Bai Jing spent fifty thousand star coins to buy enough ingredients to fill the entire storage room.

The preservation technology of Interstellar Food is very advanced, which can preserve the activity of the food to the maximum extent. Even if it is stored for several months, the nutrients will not be lost at all.

Looking at the pile of ingredients, he felt an unprecedented peace of mind. In the last days, food is scarce, and only in this way will he feel safe.

Dinner is a plate of oily braised pork and a plate of fried lotus root slices. The braised pork is fat but not greasy, the lotus root slices are crisp and refreshing, and Bai Jing is very satisfied.