Chapter 29

That night, Bai Jing put aside the cyan jadeite that he had lost in the stone betting battle today, and the bean seed jade bought from Jiang Ke, and began to refine the energy liquid.

This anthocyanin spinach green jadeite weighs 2.5 kilograms and contains a lot of impurities. It is expected to be able to extract 10 standard 125ml first-level energy liquid.

Bai Jing protruded his spiritual power from his body, and the white thin line with the thickness of his hair merged with his perception into a thin golden thread, which was then divided into two strands, one for extracting energy liquid, and the other for removing impurities from jade.

After more than an hour, the five silver boxes were all filled with energy liquid, and the removed impurities were all left inside the stone, a lump the size of a ping-pong ball.

'There are too many impurities. '

When removing the small and huge amount of impurities, it is necessary to concentrate all the attention. The long-term mental tension makes Bai Jing a little tired, and his mental strength will soon be exhausted, so he has to stop.

Half of the current dry green jadeite has lost the color and lubricious texture of jadeite, and has become a plain and slightly rough white stone; the other half still maintains the appearance of jadeite, with an indescribable sense of separation.

Bai Jing looked at the energy liquid in the silver box. Although the color inside was mottled grass-green, the color was dim, but because the impurities were removed, it showed a bit of transparency and was still eye-catching.

It seems to be a little better than the first-level energy fluid he had seen in Alpha 01 before.

At least you won't get upset when you see it.

If he tests it with an instrument that tests the purity, he will find out that this is the purity of the first-level energy liquid, and the purity of the energy liquid inside has already reached the second-level!

Using the first-level jade to extract the second-level energy liquid, the level has been raised by a whole level, which is impossible for a senior energy engineer! It is simply too unbelievable, it is a miracle!

Bai Jing's mental strength was running out now. Just as he was about to leave, a long-lost hunger suddenly came to his mind, which made him stop.

He hadn't felt this way in a long time.

Since he came to the interstellar age, he has enough food every day, and he has never felt such a strong hunger. It is like a hunger emanating from the depths of his soul. impulse.

When he came back to his senses, the slender and white fingers had completely penetrated into the energy box closest to him, and the energy liquid in the box had undoubtedly disappeared without a trace, leaving only a small amount of impurities at the bottom.

? again!

Bai Jing immediately withdrew his finger, this time there was only a little bit of gray impurities on his finger, which he washed away with water.

He sighed helplessly. He couldn't go to the hospital to diagnose his abnormality. In order to avoid the exposure of his abilities, he could only explore slowly.

Bai Jing tried his best to calm himself down and carefully feel the changes in his body.

Then he found that his mental power had recovered! There is no feeling of just being tired at all.

Can energy fluids restore mental power?

Not impossible.

Mental power can be used to extract energy liquid, and there seems to be some reason for the energy liquid to react to mental power.