Chapter 15

Bai Jing took a good night's sleep during the holiday and made up for the lack of sleep before. When the sun was up, I got up and made a hearty lunch.

Even Bai Jing felt that he had been drinking tasteless nutrient solution for 20 days in a row.

A braised eggplant, a spicy chicken, and fragrant rice were quickly placed on the table.

The braised eggplant is soft and glutinous, melts in your mouth, and is delicious. The spicy chicken is still steaming, exuding a very attractive spicy taste. The fried chicken is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The index finger is moving.

After eating and drinking, Bai Jing continued to devote himself to his studies.

As the assessment time got closer and closer, the atmosphere in the classroom became more and more solemn. Everyone was nervously flipping through the notes and materials, except for the rustling of reading books and the sound of recitations.

The content of Gao Ling's lecture has all ended, and it is time to consolidate and answer questions.

However, as the person in charge of leading the team to the headquarters this time, he also has other important tasks and cannot stay in the training room all the time.

Before leaving, Gao Ling put the communication method of Guangnao on the light screen, and asked him to come to him at any time if he had any questions.

I have to admit that Gao Ling is an extremely responsible teacher who treats teaching seriously and meticulously, but he has no idea about the mentality of these fourteen or fifteen-year-old young men and women.

In the eyes of these students, there is a deep gully between the teacher's eyebrows, and his expression is frighteningly serious on weekdays. Who dares to take the initiative to find him?

"Brother Jing, how do you identify the entrance of this wool? I don't understand."

Fatty Jin Mao's eyebrows were both wrinkled together, his tone pitiful.

Alas, he didn't want to disturb the other person's review either, but he was so depressed that his hair was going bald, and he didn't think of the answer to this question.

"Look carefully, there are a few whitish water marks on the wool, which are traces of the rough stones moving along the riverbed.

And the traces are radial, indicating that the movement is divergent, so this is the wool at the entrance of Solan Star No. 1—"

"God, this... can you see it?"

Jin Mao looked around the wool, and finally saw three inconspicuous white water marks near the bottom, not much bigger than a grain of rice.

The shape is even more difficult to distinguish, and it is almost integrated with the texture of the wool itself, even with a magnifying glass.

Jin Mao was shocked. Bai Jing could see such hard-to-find traces just by taking a glance. What kind of eyesight must this be?

"That... Bai Jing, can you, can you help me see this piece of wool..."

An Ge next to him also summoned the courage to ask, he must pass this exam, otherwise the Shen family will never support him again.

"Can."

Bai Jing did not refuse, explaining to others is also a way to consolidate knowledge, and it will sort out the ideas more clearly.

Everyone sitting in the back row watched Jin Mao and An Ge surround Bai Jing, one after another, and their eyes were red with jealousy:

Why do these two have such a good life? They also want Bai Jing's patient answer!