Chapter 97: Extra Six

In the morning two days later, Bai Jing and Gu Yuanchao came to the gate of the base.

There was already a team of five people waiting there, three men and two women, all dressed in army green camouflage uniforms. In addition, there are ten soldiers with long guns on their backs on standby.

Seeing the two coming, everyone was a little surprised by their outstanding appearance.

"I'm the captain of this event, Yang Wenshuo, the third-level ice-type power user. Let me introduce you in turn."

Yang Wenshuo looked like he was twenty-five or six years old, smoking a cigarette against the wall, with a careless pride in his eyes, and his tone was indefensible.

However, he does have this capital, the third-level ability user, or the ice element, is second to none in the base.

"Yes! My name is Huang Tianhao, a second-level lightning power user."

"Yu Kai, second-level fire power."

"Guan Yue, space system ability."

"Qiao Lan, second-level wind power."

A team of five people are all ability users above the second level, and the four large-scale attack-type abilities can definitely be regarded as the elites of the third base. It seems that the base really attaches great importance to this task.

The leader of the sergeant also introduced himself, and they were mainly responsible for cooperating with the power user to clean up the zombies.

Yang Wenshuo turned his gaze to the two of them, Bai Jing, and looked them up and down.

These two people are really good looking, but it's not the face that kills zombies.

Originally, the base had set five of their ability users to go on a mission, but he didn't expect that two people were suddenly added yesterday.

Yang Wenshuo was very dissatisfied with this. The five members of their group had been on missions together half a year ago.

City H is so dangerous. Ordinary power users will die if they go, and most importantly, they will drag them down.

However, the top management of the base insisted on doing so, and Yang Wenshuo could only obey.

He got their information yesterday. When he saw Gu Yuanchao's space ability and power ability, he relaxed his expression. The space ability of fifty cubic meters is indeed rare, and it is still a dual-series ability. No wonder the top management of the base will change their minds.

But this white scene...

Looking at the display on the data, Yang Wenshuo couldn't help frowning.

After all the others were introduced, it was Gu Yuanchao and Bai Jing's turn.

"Gu Yuanchao, space, power."

"Bai Jing, common ability, perception."

"Perception ability? What kind of thing, I've never heard of it."

Huang Tianhao glanced at Bai Jing with disdain.

This kid looks so good-looking, maybe he is a **** seller. Don't scream in horror when you see zombies, but attract more zombies and put everyone in danger.

Bai Jing didn't pay attention to Huang Tianhao's reaction, but explained seriously: "It's a perception enhancement, which can perceive the level and number of zombies within 20 meters."

Although this ability is considered tasteless by others, he never thinks so and is not ashamed of it.

"Just twenty meters? There's a fart—"