Chapter 73

The appearance of this top-quality Huang Fei has brought a great shock to the entire Interstellar, and the news on the Star Online is overwhelming.

The hashtag #GUYUNEXCELLENT GLASS BREEDING CHICKEN YUAN# exploded directly on the first hot search, and countless people poured into the live broadcast room of Sote's public offering, vying to appreciate this superb jadeite!

Even the emerald family has never seen such pure Huang Fei with such pure water and color. This is too rare!

They remember that on the jadeite public plate 20 years ago, someone mistakenly found a piece of 8.2kg ice-seeded yellow jade. Even if the water could not reach the glass seed, it still caused quite a stir at that time.

And this person finally chose the auction.

It was just an ice jadeite, but in the end it sold for the price of an ordinary glass seed, making this person a fortune.

However, ten years later, this piece of ice yellow jade appeared in a large-scale auction in the capital star!

Because in the past ten years, no yellow jade with good color and texture has appeared in the entire empire, so this jade became the finale of this auction, attracting a lot of families to bid.

In the end, the price of this ice-seeded yellow jade more than doubled, making the wool merchant who bought jade from the jade public plate a lot of money!

A piece of ice jadeite, with two price increases, its value is comparable to the high green jadeite of glass.

Maybe in a few decades, the value will climb up again to an incredible price!

And that's just the ice kind Huang Fei.

No matter the water or the color, it is not as good as the superb glass chicken oil yellow in Baijing's hands!

It is conceivable that this top-quality jadeite piece solved today will cause a great sensation!

You must know that in the ancient earth of China, the emperors since ancient times have always respected "yellow", and the dragon robes they wore are also called "yellow robes", which added a sense of dignity to yellow and made all living beings look down. domineering.

Therefore, this jadeite is also called "Glass Supreme Yellow".

On behalf of Bai Jing, Gu Yuanchao expressed his intention not to auction, and everyone onlookers expressed their understanding. Anyone who solves this superb Huang Fei will not easily sell it, but...

"Young Master Gu, can we take a second look?"

"Yeah, in most of my life, I have never seen such a beautiful Huang Fei!"

"Young Master Gu, can I take a picture?"

Bai Jing and Gu Yuanchao looked at each other and nodded lightly.

The leader of the organizer was overjoyed to see the increasing number of broadcasts, and immediately ordered his subordinates: "Quick, go and send the best jade protective equipment to the calcite area, so that people can take a good look at this superb jade!"

Soon, a small table for display was placed next to the No. 10 calcification machine. This top-quality yellow jade was placed in a transparent glass-like container, allowing people to watch it at close range.

The container looks like glass, but it is actually made of polymer nanomaterials, and it is also coated with transparent protective materials.

What's more, there is a 3S-level imperial major general guarding by the side, which can be guaranteed.