Chapter 23

The people next to him also look like hell, so they can wipe out green, which is really amazing.

He saw a cut surface about two finger widths exposed under the stone of Baihuahua. After washing it with water, the jade flesh inside revealed a light pink color, which was as tender as cherry blossoms, and the texture was moist and delicate, elegant and translucent, which was fascinating.

"Yes, it is the pink purple among the violets!"

"Gosh, this color is rare, it's so pretty—"

The crowd hurrahed around, making the surroundings airtight.

The color of violet is relatively rare in jadeite and can be subdivided into pink purple, eggplant purple and blue-violet. Pink purple refers to purple with a slight pink in it, eggplant purple is purple with eggplant-like purplish red, and blue-violet is purple with blue in the middle.

Among the three colors, pink purple has the most delicate texture, no obvious graininess, and the price is the highest. 【Note 1】

Seeing the cut surface, An Ge's heart was filled with unspeakable joy. He used a grinding wheel to remove all the gravel near the jadeite little by little, and finally solved a half-fist-sized piece of water-seeded pink and purple jadeite.

He saw that this jadeite was translucent, beautiful in color and full of water.

There is a touch of pink inside, with a little purple intertwined in it, like a layer of light pink tulle, shadowy, elegant and indifferent, with subtle ripples rippling in it, attracting everyone's attention.

"I will give out 600,000 star coins."

A bid broke the silence, and it was the wool merchant who rushed over.

This pink-purple color is too rare, and the purity is very high. Even if it is only 1.3 kilograms, he also called a high price.

"Sixty-five thousand!"

"I'll pay 700,000!"

One by one wool merchants obviously knew the value and began to ask for prices one after another.

In the end, this water seed pink and purple jadeite was auctioned at a high price of 900,000.

An Ge looked at the number of star coins displayed on the account and stayed in place for a long time. He never thought that he would have such a wealthy day!

Five days ago, he was still worried about his assessment results, afraid that he would not be able to get funding from the Shen family;

Two days ago, he was grateful and excited for the 50,000 star coins transferred from the Shen family, crying and sighing that he finally had hope of going on;

But today, he looked at the 900,000 star coins that had been added to his account, with an unreal feeling of being in a dream.

"Hey, your  luck is so good!" Jin Mao came over and patted his shoulder with a smile.

An Ge returned to his senses, and his eyes shone with light that had never existed before: "Thank you, your luck is not bad."

The two looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

Although it is a test of mentality, the unique charm of stone gambling fascinates them and strengthens their determination to become stone gambling masters.

At the same time, Bai Jing took out the three pieces of wool in the automatic shopping cart and began to dissolve the stone.

In terms of appearance, the three pieces of wool he chose performed well.