Chapter 60

The biggest highlight of the Challenger 3 level.

Ordinary L3 level matches are free, but all challenges require spectators to pay to watch, and the organizers are naturally happy to see it.

In particular, it is the challenge launched by the most outstanding 'Rookie King' Alpha recently, which spans two levels and is full of highlights!

The most important thing is that each L5 player has millions of fans, and they are the consumers who pay for live broadcast.

In every way, this challenge will be a high-profile shaken

Bai Jing's challenge application was quickly passed, and the message was forwarded to the challenged [Assassin].

[Assassin] After receiving the news, he raised his eyebrows and crossed his eyes.

If you only challenge because of seeing her ranking, you can only say that this person is stupid!

The leaderboard of each level is ranked according to the points. The assassin's point leaderboard in L5 is in the middle position, which is neither good nor bad.

But if you look at the winning percentage, you will find that she can definitely enter the top ten of L5!

L5 points leaderboard.

The 10th place [Fleeting Years], with 47 million points, 734 wins and 251 losses, and a winning rate of 74.52%;

The 155th [Assassin], with 28 million points, 461 wins and 135 losses, the winning rate is 77.35%!

Assassins just don't have enough games, it doesn't mean they are not strong.

According to this winning rate, it is only a matter of time before she rushes to the top ten of L5.

The Assassin swept the framed rice dumplings and knocked on the man's bank ⅲ shouting ⒍ method, level L3, 112 wins and 2 losses.

She raised her eyebrows, isn't this the 'new king' who has been in the limelight recently?

The assassin chuckled lightly, raised his hand and pressed the confirm button.

Young people are always ignorant of the sky and the sky, thinking that winning dozens of games in a row in low-level battles is great, and they want to go crazy.

But which L5 wasn't like this when it first started?

Assassin also won the title of Rookie King and Genius Mecha Warrior two years ago.

But when she arrived at L5, she realized that she was nothing!

It took her half a year to advance from L4 to L5 alone!

After being promoted to L5, "Zai Jian, she lost. After deducting points, Di Lun Yong Xie was 4."

After that, she continued to challenge and continued to fall back, and it was not until half a year later that she stabilized at the L5 level.

The assassin's cardamom-coated fingertips slashed Alpha's name hard—

Just let my sister wake up your sweet dream!

After Bai Jing went through four battles, the bracelet shook Dilong.

He looked down and found that the organizer had replied to the message:

[Your challenge application for L5 "Assassin" has been approved, please pay the star coins as soon as possible, the system will automatically deduct the points and return them after winning. 】

Bai Jing quickly paid 1 million star coins, and the points were automatically deducted by 7W points, including the points he just won.

After the system determined the time of both parties, a broadcast sounded in the hall: "L3 [Alpha] challenged L5 [Assassin] across levels, both parties have accepted.