Chapter 68

When the knife went down, the three-finger-wide cut surface revealed a pale red layer of red mist. This performance really made everyone stunned for a while.

The fog of jadeite refers to the semi-weathered transition layer between the skin and the flesh. The fog means that the rough jadeite is of high hardness and old.

The fog layer is generally divided into five types: white fog, honey fog, yellow fog, red fog, and black fog.

Among the types of fog,

White fog and honey fog are superior fog layers, which means that the jade under the fog layer is clean;

The yellow fog and red fog are medium-attribute fog layers, red fog loves running skin, and needs to be judged carefully;

As for the black fog, which is a poor fog layer, black easily penetrates into the emerald, causing the background color to be gray, but there is also a small possibility of high green, which is more changeable.

Now the white scene cuts out the red fog layer, making the uncertainty bigger.

There is a certain possibility that red penetrates into the interior, and the red jade is solved; it is also possible that the red is only in the epidermis, and the inner jade becomes a gray base.

【a little nervous. 】

[Should be able to produce red jade... right? 】

[However, the probability of Hong Fei appearing in the red fog is not always high. 】

【I believe in Yunshen! 】

[It's not a blow, no one can keep betting up, and it's normal to break down once. 】

Gu Yun's fans controlled their speeches, and they didn't say anything about the bet going up. Yunshen had already bet up twice in a row, and they couldn't put too much pressure on Yunshen!

Under the nervous and expectant gaze of everyone, Bai Jing put on a grinding wheel to wipe off the thin layer of fog, revealing the jadeite texture inside.

"Oh my God, it's really Hong Fei!!"

"The glutinous red jade——!!"

"Amazing!"

"As expected of the Cloud God!"

They saw that the palm-sized cut surface washed with water revealed a bright red color, bright and bright, like the color of blood, pure red, dazzling red, like a delicate and beautiful beauty dancing under the moonlight, enchanting. And charming, intoxicating.

Its texture is crystal clear and translucent, as moist and delicate as cooked rice grains, and the seed water has reached the level of fine glutinous seeds!

Jade, that is, red jade and green jade, through this name is enough to explain the value of red jade.

The color of red jade includes yellow-red, orange-red, maroon, bright red and other kinds of red jade.

The best red is called "cockscomb red", the red is bright and bright, the jade is delicate and transparent, and it is the top grade in the red jade. 【Note】

Judging from the color revealed by the cut surface, although it has not reached the top color of "cockscomb red", the color is bright and not dark, the color is gorgeous and not rigid, it is a rare bright red!

The top grade in the red jade!

As for jadeite, green is the most common.

While purple, red, yellow, combination colors, etc. are relatively rare colors, perhaps because of cosmic radiation, these colors of jadeite are easier to extract higher purity energy liquid, and the energy engineer consumes less mental energy. .