Chapter 96: Extra Five

For the next half month, Gu Yuanchao did not let Bai Jing do anything, wishing to protect the boy like fragile porcelain.

Bai Jing eats and sleeps every day, and absorbs the energy in the zombie crystal core, and his spirit slowly recovers.

Coupled with the abundant food, the boy's pointed chin finally gained a bit of flesh, and his face became much better-looking. Compared to when he first came to the base, he was completely different.

The food in Gu Yuanchao's Space Button is all the freshest and best ingredients in Interstellar.

The fresh-keeping technology keeps the meat as fresh as it was when it was just slaughtered. The vegetables are watery, as if they were just picked from the ground, and the taste is extremely delicious, so delicious that you can bite your tongue off.

In order to prevent anyone from becoming suspicious, the two went to the cafeteria every few days and used yellow and blue cards to get back the accumulated rice noodles, vegetables and meat.

Rice noodle pancakes, rice and noodles, all three were replaced with rice, a total of 23 catties, and more than half of the bags.

The vegetables are all Chinese cabbage, one piece is three or four pounds, and only four or five pieces can be exchanged for half a month, and they are not very fresh. At least one third of the rotten leaves outside can be used.

Not to mention meat, only half a catty per day. The people at the canteen exchange office added and subtracted for a long time, weighing more than 7 catties of large bones.

The color is dark red. At first glance, it looks like frozen meat that has been placed for a long time. There is no meat on it. I am afraid it can only be boiled in bone broth.

Fortunately, the rice noodles were well sealed. Although it was old rice, there were no worms. It was justifiable except for the taste.

Even so, this is already extremely rare in the last days.

A few ordinary people with white cards behind them looked at the pig bones in the bag, their eyes almost straightened, and their saliva secreted unconsciously.

Stew it casually, and eat it with bone broth. It is delicious, and only these distinguished power users can enjoy it.

Gu Yuanchao took the food from the staff, his handsome eyebrows frowned slightly, and he really looked down on these things.

It's just that the food in his space can only last for three or four months at most, and the nutrient solution is about half a year. It seems that there is time to go outside the base to search for some food.

The market was full of people, selling everything.

The general cargo credit here is a green ticket marked with the words 1, 10, and 100 credits, which is somewhat similar to the RMB, and is printed by the base separately.

After the end of the world, the renminbi has long since become waste paper, the kind that no one picks up when thrown on the ground.

Gu Yuanchao and Bai Jing went shopping, exchanged more than 7 pounds of bones for 3 tickets of 100 points, and bought some household items and condiments for only 20 points.

What is the most expensive thing in the last days? Nature is a type of food.

Among the food, fruits and meat are the rarest. This is the first time I have seen someone exchange meat for things.

These 300 points were redeemed in the market after several stores, and several big bones were also divided up by several stall owners one by one.

If it weren't for the fact that there were children in the family who were too greedy, I'm afraid these people would be reluctant.