Chapter 53

As soon as the price of 10 million came out, no one in the hall made a sound.

Several wool merchants glanced at each other, and they all understood that this jadeite might not be able to be included in the bag.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that this is a competition between the bigwigs, and they just need to wait and watch.

"Eleven million stars!" The VIP Room No. 5 quoted.

"Twelve million." VIP Hall No. 8 also joined the competition.

The audience on Xingwang was hooked and speculated on what price this piece of Fu Lu Shou tri-color can be auctioned.

"Eighteen million star coins."

The No. 3 VIP room reported an unimaginably high price, which was three times the starting price!

"Twenty million star coins."

When everyone thought that they had reached the peak, another two million stars were added to the No. 8 VIP room.

[Fuck, 20 million, it's because I'm too small. 】

【Is this the world of the boss? ! 】

[Even if it is three colors of Fu, Lu and Shou, this jadeite is just a water species, isn't it a bit exaggerated? ? 】

[Go back upstairs, this kind of rare jade can no longer be judged by water. Have you ever seen Fu Lushou of ice or glass?

I've checked and there's been no one for nearly a hundred years. data.jpg]

【It's a long experience! 】

"Twenty-two million."

Even the auctioneer is shocked now, can it go up again? ?

This, this is almost more than the price of glass!

"Twenty-three million!"

"Twenty-five million."

This time no one continued to bid.

The auctioneer's voice trembled with excitement: "This VIP bid 25 million, is anyone still raising the price?

25 million once, 25 million twice, 25 million three times, the deal!

Congratulations to this distinguished guest, this piece of Fu Lu Shou three-color jadeite is yours! "

Bai Jing didn't expect this jadeite to fetch such a high price, and those brown eyes gradually lit up with the bidding price, dazzling.

He calculated and sold a total of four pieces of jade this time: glutinous light green jade, ice floating blue flower, hibiscus pink and purple, and Fu Lu Shou three-color jade.

The total auction price is 43.8 million star coins, excluding the 20% for the Gu family, well, there is still 35 million!

Ah, so many stars—

Gu Yuanchao looked at the young man with some amusement as he memorized the auction prices one by one, calculated slowly in his heart, and finally raised the corners of his mouth happily.

The color of the boy's lips was a little pale, the lip shape was very beautiful, and the lips were covered with a layer of water, and when they were slightly raised—

Makes me want to kiss.

Gu Yuanchao's eyes darkened, but he did not intend to break this relaxed and happy atmosphere.

The boy's carefree smile at the moment is what he wants to protect all his life.

Although he doesn't know what the teenager has experienced before, he hopes that Bai Jing can get rid of the heavy past and maintain this relaxed and natural state forever.