Chapter 21

When Bai Jing came out of the bathroom, Gu Yuanchao took a breath, and for the first time had doubts about his concentration.

The other party was wearing the white sweater he had prepared, which was soft in texture and bright in color, fully revealing the youth's fresh and elegant temperament, exuding a kind of sunshine.

The neckline of the sweater is a little loose, revealing a delicate and small collarbone and a small piece of porcelain-white skin, revealing a faint pink smudged by the heat, which is particularly attractive under the light of the light.

The young man's soft and fluffy hair still had wet drops of water on it. The moment he swayed gently, a few drops rolled down his neck and never entered the depths of his neckline, making his mouth dry.

Not to mention that when those misty brown eyes looked over—

That kind of clear, innocent and defenseless appearance, I really want people to press him under the body and kiss him fiercely, leaving their own mark on the delicate skin!

"Joan, I still have something to do, you send Bai Jing back."

Gu Yuanchao rolled his Adam's apple involuntarily, looked away slightly, and his voice was much lower than usual.

"Yes!" Qiao An took the order and left the Gu family with the boy.

Before leaving, Bai Jing glanced at Gu Yuanchao suspiciously.

The active reaction in the opponent's body is already very active, approaching the limit of physical fitness, and now it has reached an unprecedented peak, which shows that he is in a state of extreme excitement.

Could the physique of 3S still evolve?

Ah, he is really envious.

Bai Jing asked Joan to send him to the [Empire Rose Restaurant], and according to the message from Jin Mao, he came to the private room on the second floor.

[Empire Rose Restaurant] is the top three aristocratic restaurants in the entire empire. Not to mention the high fees, all the people who come and go here are business tycoons or aristocratic sons with a certain level of net worth, and they have to spend a lot of money to get the restaurant's gold card. Row.

This gold card was handled when the Jin family was at its peak. Now that the Jin family has declined, there are not many remaining permissions. This time, Father Jin was willing to take it out to celebrate his son.

Each private room of the restaurant has a different style, or it can be simulated in the interstellar battlefield, the noble manor, the gorgeous starry sky, and even the ancient earth.

After entering the door, clusters of holographic virtual roses bloomed one after another from the feet of Baijing, extending to every corner of the room, as if they had strayed into a sea of ​​roses, which was enough to confuse the real.

Fatty Jin Mao and An Ge were already waiting in the room. Seeing Bai Jing, Jin Mao immediately shouted excitedly, "Brother Jing, come here, it's your turn to order!"

Bai Jing looked at the menu on the light screen, and any dish on it cost three to five thousand star coins, and even tens of thousands of star coins, the price was ridiculously high.

The two had already ordered five or six dishes, and he symbolically ordered a dried shredded bamboo shoots and put them back.

After the beautiful dinner plate wrapped the exquisite food, Bai Jing's feeling of expensiveness became more prominent.

The plates of each dish are gorgeous, surrounded by layers of gold rims, and inside are carved with beautiful paintings, with exquisite carvings and vivid characters.