Chapter 16

The next morning, tens of thousands of young men and women gathered in the hall on the first floor of the guild headquarters, all of whom came from various planets to participate in the gambling stone apprentice exam.

Fortunately, the guild headquarters covers a very large area and the hall is spacious, otherwise it would never be able to accommodate so many people.

Looking at the crowded crowd and the beating numbers on the detector, Jin Mao's face turned pale, this time there were more than a thousand candidates than last year!

Regardless of the number of people, the Stone Gambling Association will only hire the top 100 players every year, which means that this year's competition will be more intense than in previous years.

He unconsciously glanced at Bai Jing next to him, and the calm and indifferent appearance of the other party made him slowly calm down: It doesn't matter, this year he is much stronger than last year, and he has been instructed by Bai Jing, and he will definitely enter the top 100. !

"Look, the contestants of Capital Star are here!" Suddenly, there was a commotion in the crowd.

I saw a group of Shi Shiran, a group of fourteen or fifteen year old noble men and women, coming from the door. They were wearing uniform silver uniforms with silver chains on their chests. The boys were handsome and the girls were beautiful. shoot.

Everyone spontaneously gave way to let them walk ahead.

"Huh, fortunately there are not many people this time, only thirty people."

"There are so few contestants in the entire Capital Star?"

"Hey, don't you know?

They were all recommended by the major families of the capital star, and they are absolute heaven's favorites, and the pass rate of the assessment is close to 100%! Not only that, the top five in the annual assessment will be taken by them, and there has been no exception in the past ten years. "

"! This is too strong."

"Damn it, don't we only have 70 places?!"

Among this group of people, the most conspicuous is the young man headed.

The teenager has thick chestnut hair, blue eyes like the most dazzling sapphire, fair skin, slender body, like a prince who came out of an oil painting, with a mighty arrogance, is the focus of everyone's attention.

"Ah, ah, see, the one standing at the forefront is the young master of the Du family - Du Xingyu."

"The Du family, is it the Du family of the second largest wool miner in the empire? It's a behemoth second only to the Gu family."

"That's right. His sister, Du Jingya, is the youngest fifth-level stone gambler in the history of the empire.

Influenced by his sister, Du Xingyu likes to gamble on stones since he was a child. He owns a whole planet of raw stones, and has received professional teaching. He must be the first. "

"Alas, this year's contestants are too strong, I hope God bless us to pass the test."

Bai Jing walked to the tester with the flow of people. After passing the test, he entered the No. 6 test room to which Proxima Centauri belongs.

The space of the examination room is very wide, and each person has a corresponding partition, which is separated by an opaque light curtain, forming a space of four or five square meters.

The assessment time is two days, divided into theory and practice, each of which takes up one day. The total score of the exam is 100 points, 40 points for theory and 60 points for practice.