3, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

Penelope sat in her fifth hour, listening to what the teacher was saying before she felt a tal on her shoulder, making her turn around

"Hi." Luna greeted the girl, a bright smile on her face.

"Hi." Penelope replied. She was shocked that Luna was talking to her for a second time already.

"I was thinking earlier, not necessarily about you or anything just in general, but I realized that I never properly thanked you for giving me the answers on the homework."

"Oh, it was no problem really." Penelope couldn't tear her eyes away from Luna's face, no matter how hard she tried. She had just been too beautiful.

"Still, I appreciate it."

Penelope smiled at the girl before she turned back around. She focused back on her work, trying to solve a specifically difficult problem, before she felt another tap on her shoulder.

She turned around, once again being met with the sight of Luna who seemed to be growing more nervous by the second. "So listen, my boyfriend's birthday is coming up, and he's throwing this big party for it."

Penelope nodded along to her words, not understanding how the information involved her at all.

"He told me I could invite a friend or two to the party, so I was wondering if you would like to go. You don't have to if you don't want to of course, but it would be cool to see you there." Luna didn't know why she felt so nervous around Penelope all the time now. She had been perfectly fine around her until her friends mentioned that Penelope was always looking over at Luna.

"Really?" Penelope asked. She had been shocked that Luna had even considered her an option to take to her boyfriend's party. "I would love to come."

Luna smiled at the girl before looking bad down at her work, causing Penelope to turn around and do the same thing with one thought in her mind.

She referred to me as a friend.

Penelope had accompanied Elle on her short journey over to Tao's house after the two of them were both alerted that Charlie was in need of help but the two girls.

Elle softly knocked on Tao's bedroom door, causing all three of the boys (Tao, Isaac, and Charlie) to look over at them.

"Elle and Penelope!" Isaac exclaimed once he saw them. Penelope walked over to the group of boys before laying down on the floor and resting her head on Charlie's leg, and resting her legs in Isaac's lap. A common occurrence between the three. "So there's this girl at Higgs who apparently Nick's got a crush on."

"We've heard from multiple sources." Tao continued his explanation.

"But we don't know if they're actually a thing. Can the two of you talk to her because she's in both of your years at school." Isaac picked back up the conversation.