4, 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"Charlie!" Penelope shouted excitedly as she ran to the smaller boy and wrapped her eyes tightly around his frame, excited to see a familiar face in the huge mob that was at the party

"Oh thank God, Penny." He cheered as he wrapped his arms around her as well. He had begun to regret coming to the party once his nerves set in. Once he pulled back he got a better look at her. Her hair had been pulled back into one French braid, with two little braids hanging in front of her face. She had been wearing a pair of dark red cargo pants and a tight fitted long sleeve black shirt with slots on the arms. "You look great. Have you seen Nick anywhere?"

"I have actually. I'll take you to him." She gently grabbed his hand and began leading him deeper into the giant dancing mob. "Have you seen Luna anywhere?"

"No," He answered sympathetically. "I only got here seconds before you saw me."

Penelope nodded along. She had been here for nearly an hour and she still hadn't spotted the girl. She had begun to worry that it had all been some huge joke being played on her.

Nick looked over at them from where he had been dancing next to Harry and smiled when his eyes caught Charlie's.

He immediately walked away from his friends and met Charlie and Penelope in the middle.

"I've been looking for you." The two boys said at the same time, making Penelope smile at how cute the two of them were. 

"Hello, Nicholas. Have you seen my future girlfriend anywhere?" Penelope asked him, trying to run some sweat off her eyes while being careful not to ruin her eyeliner.

"I'm afraid I haven't. She hasn't been anywhere around since I got here." At the moment, Penelope didn't realize that it was slightly odd he had known who she was talking about without saying her name.

"What a shame." She mumbled  before turning to Charlie quickly. "If things go astray, it's not too late for me to kidnap him. I have a very cozy trunk I could shove him in and many ropes to tie him up with. Although I will need to get a blindfold because there is no way I could look at his big golden retriever eyes and not let him go."

"How do you know your trunk is cozy?" Charlie asked. That probably shouldn't have been his main focus but it didn't matter. Neither of the two even noticed the confused, and slightly terrified look on Nick's face as he listened to her plan on kidnapping who he assumed was either him or Harry.

"Remember that one game of hide n seek we all played and no one could find me?" She asked as Charlie nodded along, remembering the day vividly. "Yeah, I got locked in the trunk."

Charlie's eyes widened at her statement, suddenly wondering how long she had been in there. The group of friends had searched for at least two hours before assuming she left or something. "How did you get out?"

"I looked up 'how to get out of a trunk in case you get kidnapped' video on YouTube."

"Why didn't you just call someone?" Charlie asked.