5, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦

Penelope hadn't told anyone about her and Luna's kiss

Penelope hadn't told anyone about her and Luna's kiss. Not because she was embarrassed or didn't want to, she just wanted Charlie to be the first person to know and she hadn't seen him at all today yet.

She had been impatiently waiting for their fifth hour to roll around so that she could finally see Luna and talk to the girl.

She was the first one to class that day. She sat at her normal desk and waited for Luna to show up.

More and more people had begun to walk into the classroom, but Penelope still hadn't seen Luna come into class.

Luna never showed. The class had now ended and Penelope hadn't seen Luna once. She had messaged the girl on Instagram, asking where she was and if she was okay, but she never got an answer.

After school had got out, Penelope walked to Truham to meet up with Charlie, as she always did, and saw him practicing Rugby by himself on the field.

He told that she could go home if she wanted and that she didn't have to stick around with him if she didn't want to, but she ignored and stood next to him as he continuously tackled a beam.

"Can I tell you something?" Penelope asked him as he stood back up for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Yeah.." Charlie answered, wondering why she had asked him first instead of just saying what he needed to.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone if I do?" Penelope would've had no issue in telling everyone she had kissed Luna. If she had it her way, she would shout it from the rooftops so everyone would know, but she didn't know if Luna wanted people to know or not.

"I promise." Charlie had now stopped tackling the beam and was instead standing in front of Penelope as she told him.

"I kissed Luna last night at the party."

Charlie had immediately smiled at her. She had liked Luna for years and this was amazing news. Charlie just didn't understand why Penelope looked so sad.

"That's great!" He exclaimed before he hesitated a moment. "Isn't it?"

"Yeah, of course! I mean, the kiss was great, and Luna is obviously great, I just, she didn't show up to school today and she hasn't been answering any of my calls. I don't know, maybe she's just sick."

Charlie frowned. He had seen Luna over here after school talking to Harry. Why would Luna be avoiding Penelope after kissing.

He knew he should tell Penelope, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He didn't want to see her hurt. "I'm sure that's all it is."

Penelope nodded before it was silent between the two, neither of them knowing what to say before Charlie stepped to the side a little bit and looked at her.

"Do you want to practice tackling on the beam?"

Penelope smiled at him. "You know me too well."

She waited for a moment and took a deep breath before breaking off into a run, heading straight for the beam, and knocking it down with ease.