11, 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Do we have everything?" Penelope asked Luna as she desperately tried to stuff one more towel inside their bag, despite it already being full

"I think so," Luna answered, her eyes scanning over the list they had made last night. "You packed your swimsuit right?"

"No." Penelope answered. Luna laughed at her as she watched the girl dig through her drawers before pulling out her maroon.

"How did you forget your swimsuit?" Luna asked her. "We are literally staying in a hotel for three nights that has a pool and there's a beach like 30 feet away from the pool.

"I don't know." Penelope answered as she stuffed the swimsuit in the bag before zipping it shut. She rubbed her face with her hands to try to rub some of the sleep out of her eyes. "I'm tired and stressed."

Luna softly grabbed her hand and pulled the taller girl closer to her. Her other hand moved to gently rest on Penelope's cheek. "I know. That's why we're getting away for a couple days."

Penelope nodded. Things had been a little rough since Luna came out to everyone. She had been kicked out and was now staying in Penelope's guest bedroom after her aunt welcomed the girl with open arms. Penelope had seemed to worry about Charlie more everyday, despite Nick being with him all the time. Darcy had been coming over to her house a lot more often to escape from her parents and would more than likely be staying there while the two girls were gone. And to top it all off, the anniversary of the death of Penelope's parents was only one week away.

So yes, things were hard but they were all getting through it together. That's why Penelope was so stressed and why Luna was so set on the idea of the two of them just getting away for a few days. Penelope wanted to as well. In fact, she thought it was a really wonderful idea. She was just worried about leaving Darcy and Charlie.

"You do know I'm excited to get away from everything with you, right?" Penelope asked her, worried she had given off the wrong idea. "I'm just worried.

"I know." Luna nodded. "Now come on. We've got a long drive."

8 hours. That's how long it took them to get to the hotel, and Penelope drove the whole way while Luna slept half the time and held her hand the other half of the time. She also pointed out every restaurant they passed and read every billboard sign like a child.

"Oh my god," Penelope exclaimed as she immediately jumped on the first bed she saw. "This place is so beautiful."

"And huge." Luna agreed as she collapsed down next to Penelope on the bed. She reached over and grabbed Penelope's hand as she began fiddling with the girl's fingers. "This was a good idea."

"I agree." Penelope nodded. "So, when do you think the right time to get in the pool is?"

"I was wondering the same thing." Luna told her with a smile. "I kinda want to get in right now."

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 ~ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˢᵗᵒᵖᵖᵉʳˢ {Completed Until S2} 🎉