30.

Adrian Brooke - Milford.

Adrian knew this wasn't going to be an easy task, but was anything ever really lately. "So how is she?" Renee asked as the sphere around Elizabeth kept rotating and the liquid inside still a calm purple turning green. "As far as I can tell, she's healing, I'm reversing the effects of her blood on her body, then finding the perfect balance of her blood and set it there, it's why she already seems younger, the poison, —eighty percent of it is out of her system without crippling her mana stream, what's left is in her throat, that will take time to be removed." Ari explained and Renee nodded with a sigh. "How much more time, it's been a week." Nik mentioned as he walked into the lab.

"I can't be sure, this poison has been coursing through her longer than it has been removed, so it will take time, we can at least give her that right, plus her body itself is being reversed in growth, give me a little credit here, —I'm on overtime." Ari explained with a pout and the two parents chuckled coming over to hug him. "The reason why he's asking is because he's worried you'll exert yourself too much and leave no magic for the baby." Renee explained and it made sense to Ari but one thing was for sure, to even dream of his magic running out was an impossible feat after what his grandmother told him, the source wasn't anything they  thought it was, the source was him because he could travel inbetween worlds and always absorb the energy.

"So I found Skyler." He mentioned as they pulled apart and Nik hummed. "Are you sure he'll listen?" Renee worried. "If he wants to not be hunted, or have a target on his back his whole life, he needs to break the curse." Ari replied and the parental unit nodded. Nik suddenly swayed as he stood and Renee was quick to catch him. "Hey, —hey what's wrong?" He asked his husband whilst checking him with magic. "I don't know, it felt as if something passed through me and put something in me, then I felt a surge of dange after, —I don't know." He explained and Ari didn't feel panicked, even though there was an impulse to do so.

"You're going to be okay, I can't see anything out of the ordinary over your aura." Ari told him and it was the truth, he couldn't see anything out of place. "Alright, you need to go see Skyler, —be careful and when you meet Neill, be very careful." Nik warned as Renee chided him. "Stop worrying, he'll be just fine, after all you raised him." Renee asserted as Adrian just chuckled before holding out his hand a portal opened, it was different, instead of milky white or sparkling gold, it was transparent with orange symbols circling the edges, that was definitely new, before Ari passed through the portal he raised the house wards, just in case.

When he appeared on the other side, he was surprised to find his uncle in a quaint two story home, currently immersed in what was mental training, in a basement turned arena. "Whatever you want, it better be go—." The older lady he was with hissed as she opened her eyes and stood face to face with him. "Hello Nadia." Ari muttered facing the woman with a smile, her initial shock wore off as she pressed her lips into a thin line. "Who are you?" She demanded and Ari wanted to kick himself as he put his gloved hands together. "Forgive me, my name is Adrian Brooke, the medium and witch of protection." He introduced as Skyler got up in surprise.

"How did you find us?" He asked and Ari realized things weren't exactly going the way he anticipated. "I'm sorry to have barged into your home, but uncle, —its important that we speak." Ari explained and Skyler's eyes glowed green. "No, —if my father, or yours sent you here, tell them I want nothing to do with them." He hissed back as the older lady in the room  seemed to be pondering what was going on. "I don't bel—." Before she could finish Skyler had attacked Ari with his flame, the green flames like serpents circled Ari who didn't even find them harmful in the least.