[2] Enchanted to Meet You

June 17, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

--------------------------

Third Person POV

[Reader] had to convince the hilichurls that the two boys were no threat as they awoke the next morning. Of course, it was understandable that the hilichurls would be so chary that the number of humans in their camp seemingly increased overnight.

Thankfully, she managed to persuade them from being triggered and start attacking with their weapons, showing them how to make flower crowns instead. She also asked Bennett and Razor  to offer foods like meat, which the latter was a bit reluctant to do since he was also known for being passionate when it comes to eating meat.

But Razor gave it up in the end, since he could always go hunting again next time. Since [Reader] was the one who requested to give it, he agreed without giving much of a fight. She did save their lives earlier after all.

'This should keep them occupied. Hopefully.' She mentally states as she held back a yawn.

She couldn't sleep for the night as she spent the time getting to know Bennet and Razor. They were a bit aloof and shy at first, but you can count on her ability to keep conversations going to make them warm up to her eventually.

(Ah how nice it is to pretend that I myself have good social skills :') )

They mentioned how they stumbled on her in the first place, and they also admitted how they were supposed to be back in the city by sunset after handling their commission but was unable to due to Bennett's daily roll of bad luck.

And then they spotted this one girl being led by three hilichurls, and thought she needed saving. After all, it was a bizarre scene that one would rarely see, or rather not at all.