[16] What a Day...

November 1, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

-----------

Third Person POV

"I thought for sure that when I told Verr Goldet about [Reader], you would be helping us. Instead, you thought of it as a fun little game. Kidnap her? Really? I had no idea you could stoop this low given your high title." Aether seethed in anger.

"So that's how you want to do this? Well, I just thought a little running around would be fine by you since you're letting others pass their own business to you like a mere pawn on a daily basis." Ningguang spit back.

Aether held back his tongue, heaving out a sigh because he knew that she was stating facts. Fuck facts. "You...there's no point being in this useless fight. Just tell us what you want so we can get this over with."

"I see you've run out of patience. Then let me get to the point. How much for the girl?" She pointed to the girl sitting between them.

"She, is not for sale. Why the sudden interest?" Aether crossed his arms.

"Just got a tip that she's interesting is all."

Aether was tongue-tied from confusion, visibly opening his mouth multiple times but shutting it tight when he can't find a word to say. Eventually, he did speak.

"You don't know at all, do you?"

Ningguang raised her eyebrow. "Know what and how does it concern me?"

Aether rubbed his temples in annoyance. This was supposed to be a small trip with big hopes that Liyue would be the miracle-worker for their problem. He inhaled sharply and with the help of his trusty companion named Paimon, they told the full story to everyone.

They all held looks of surprise and disbelief. "How is that even possible?" Yanfei pondered.

"In Teyvat, nothing is impossible." Aether bitterly stated, reminiscing how he used to completely think that nothing could separated him from his twin before they arrived in this world.

But it wasn't the time to be grieving the lost presence of an important person. He glanced softly at [Reader] and took her hand in his. The kid glanced back, giving her best to lift his low spirit with a reassuring smile. "Aethy."