[19] Oversight

December 21, 2022

Continue your travels?

-

[Yes] or [No]

.
.
.
.

Successfully picked the option yes!

Now loading...

------------

------------

Third Person POV

"Wow...this...-THIS IS SO GOOD!!"

"I'm glad you are loving it. Surely this is not the first time you've had anything like this?"

"Actually it is. If I knew it was this amazing, I'd be asking Aether to do this all the time!!"

"Is that so? Then I'll keep it coming!"

"YES PLEAS-"

Aether smacked Paimon in the head while Beidou made a confused laugh. "Stop making unnecessary noises Paimon, it's ruining my food. And what the hell happened to you speaking in third person?" He glared.

Paimon scoffed. "Well, I'M NOT SORRY if me savoring this food bothers you so much!! Obviously I'm enjoying Captain Beidou's feast. If you made your cooking this GOOD then maybe I also won't talk in third person when I eat it hmp!"

"You think you can intimidate me? If you're not pleased with my cookery then I just won't cook for you at all. It has been a waste of mora, not to mention." Aether rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"You can't do that to me." Paimon squinted her eyes as if to challenge him. Aether smirked in response. "Oh you know I can and I will."

"Why do you have to be so annoying all the time??" Paimon complained.

"Because I am great at interpreting you. Now do you feel my pain?" Aether spit back.

The two continued barking at each other and exchanging 'friendly' verbal interchange as Beidou attempts to break off the fight.

"Hey, you two! My ship, my rules! And I say no fighting!!" She scolded and bumped their heads together.

Again, she handles a claymore so...

Good thing their heads didn't get smashed like watermelons! :D

Just nearly.

Paimon and Aether both sniveled in immense pain, while Beidou was unsure if she should apologize or carry on. Meh, she just chose the latter. Yas slay queen, be unbothered.