[45] Rabbit with a Clock

Continue your travels?

-

[Yes] or [No]

.
.
.
.

Successfully picked the option yes!

Now loading...

------------

------------

Third Person POV

"How is it that every single damn time that I leave you alone, you get in all sorts of trouble?" Aether's scolding voice echoed in the room, his eyes staring with distaste at [Reader]'s sorry attempt of a puppy face to him.

She could only accept the hard flick on her forehead, accompanied with a whining grumble whenever he presses on the injuries on her arms a bit too roughly as he's treating it.

That's right, the damn girl was injured, although not too alarming. Her stupidity though is the one that's way past alarming.

" :( "

"Stop with that pitiful face." He said monotonously. "Just tell me what happened."

Well, you see.

After the Wanderer and [Reader] concluded their impromptu sightseeing routine to a close, the girl was supposed to return to the serenitea pot by nightfall. It was the curfew time for her, and any later than that was bound to promise a nagging from her blonde traveler friend.

It seems she underestimated the wanderer a bit too much, as he refused to leave and insisted to come along with her.

Questioning his intentions when just earlier he didn't want to tag along with her photography session, the wanderer would just simply shrug it off or answer in a roundabout way filled with insults that it just caused her words to roll back her tongue and down her throat in the end.

Defeated, she let him tagged along which led to now.

"Him happened." She motioned at the wanderer on the other side of the table, the said man being treated by Paimon.

Rather Paimon is trying to be nice to the best of her abilities to treat him, but he was plainly displaying acts of refusal through violent methods.

"Don't even dare come near me. I doubt you'd know how to take care of an injury properly." The Wanderer commented, causing a scoff to emerge from the flying fairy.