[8] Takes Two to Tango

July 11, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

--------------------

Third Person POV

"Alright...tell me why you're so giddy already." Albedo set aside the painting he was working on for he couldn't ignore [Reader]'s body gestures any longer.

She volunteered to be a model for Albedo to sketch, but her posture would change from time to time and Albedo had difficulty telling her to stay fucking still. Minus the profanity.

[Reader] pointed at herself. "M-me? I don't see what you mean hehe...I just can't stand staying still!!" She lied.

"Is that the best excuse you can give me? 'Cause I doubt it's true. And also, you're the one who wanted to be sketched so do as I say and don't move." Albedo sighed.

He was right. She was lying. She was restless since she came back to the campsite because she was wondering how Albedo would react if he knew she just met his other twin. Do they even consider each other as twins?

Nah.

"Vine, you're acting weirder than your usual weirdness."

"Noooo I'm not weird! I'm just a limited edition, D." She flipped her hair to prove her point, but he just flicked her forehead.

"Stop changing the topic and answer me already," He reached over to tuck her hair behind her ear. "Besides, I like weird things."

"I-i'm not a thing, though." She stuttered and fiddled with her fingers. Is this how her life would be from now on?

Pretty much.

Albedo shrugged. "We can be a thing."

"Oh my archon, you're soo having fun seeing me suffer like this..." Her voice was a bit muffled since she covered her face to desperately contain the smiles and rush of excitement.

Albedo laughingly apologized while patting her hair.

"It hasn't even been an hour and you're already being touchy with someone else, Pet." 'Albedo' announced his arrival at the campsite, surprising the two.