[4] Fated to Meet

June 24, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

------------------------

Third Person POV

"Man, you sure do cry a lot Aether! Paimon's surprised you're not dead by now from dehydration!" Paimon nagged the blonde.

If Aether wasn't recovering from his recent outburst, he would have ended her puny miserable life a long time ago. But he didn't have the energy to.

Paimon knew that. She sure did. That's why she was having the time of her life annoying the hell out of Aether. He can't bounce back! No one can stop her.

Atleast she thought so.

"Hey, Paimon." [Reader] poked her shoulder to get her attention.

"Huh? Oh, what's up?" Paimon asked.

She hummed."Have I ever told you that I'm actually from another world too?"

Paimon looked at her in surprise, while Aether just glanced at her for a bit before returning to his sulking state. "Paimon didn't know that!! W-well tell me about your world and how you got here!"

"Well, the 'how I got here story' I can't tell you yet...but I can share interesting facts about my world! Such as the magnificent adhesive tape."

"Oohh! It sounds magical! What does it do?!"

The bait worked. [Reader] grinned.

"Well, it is a strip of a sticky material used to seal or attach two things together! Oh, you know what?" [Reader] paused and flashed Paimon with an innocent smile yet it had an ominous aura.

"It'd be great to have one right now, 'cause your mouth totally needs it! I'm sure you must hate the gods who made you for making you a loudmouth and a gasbag. It'd be nice to seal your lips together for a change! Am I right?" [Reader] chuckled darkly while patting the shaken and silent Paimon on the head.

"The best part is nothing will go in or out of your mouth! In other words..." She leaned closer.

Paimon shivered.