[6] Sorry not sorry

June 26, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

----------------------------

Third Person POV

"You know...if I didn't know better, I'd say you act like Venti's girlfriend." Kaeya whistled.

[Reader] let out a tired grunt. "Says the one who made me carry him..."

They left Angel's Share a few minutes ago, where Diluc reluctantly let her go to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters to stay for the night despite abhorring it. He pulled her aside to talk privately without the blue pest and green sloth's presence.

He definitely acted like a protective father (daddy) when it was just the two of them. Diluc was spoiling her too much. But the red-haired guy didn't seem to mind giving her affection and care.

He was in fact, quite enjoying how flustered she would look whenever he gave her a simple head pat or a kiss on her hand.

But alas, the stupid Cavalry Captain has come to take the precious princess away back to his hideous castle.

Despite that, Diluc trusts that the others like Jean or Noelle would be able to protect her while her stay there. Except Kaeya.

He didn't trust him at all.

He only got more irritated when he saw how Kaeya made [Reader] carry Venti on the way there. The nerve of that man! He better sleep with one eye open. Literally.

"Oh come on, you're not even breaking a sweat!" Kaeya exclaimed at the composed [Reader]. It was true though. She was carrying Venti bridal style like it was an easy feat.

She glared at him. "You're just weak hence why you don't want to carry him."

Kaeya shrugged. "Letting him sleep in my room is me already being kind. But I'm not that kind to aid a drunk bard all the way there! Although, if you are tired, dragging him is the least I can do." He grinned wittily.

"You hopeless adopted asshole..." She grumbled.

Bits of purple energy took form as she inhaled and kneeled down while still carrying Venti in her arms. Her glowing gold eyes were slightly hidden by her hair so it wasn't noticeable.