[21] Hidden Underneath

Alright since most of you want to reach Sumeru, this book ain't ending anytime soon!! So enjoy fam! :D

(P.S. Totally not because I see a little silhouette of a man✨)

January 2, 2023

Continue your travels?

-

[Yes] or [No]

.
.
.
.

Successfully picked the option yes!

Now loading...

------------

------------

Third Person POV

"Alright, you guys can stop staring at me like that now geez..." [Reader] scolded as Chongyun and Xingqiu glared at her while semi-observing her features.

"If I knew you were [Reader], I would have smacked the one following you so your safety is more guaranteed!" Xingqiu exclaimed while the ice boy nodded eagerly.

"Hehe well I figured it was the perfect opportunity to prank you so I waited for a bit before telling ya." She laughed like a hyena while scurrying away when a claymore and a sword materialized in their hand.

Don't worry, it was just for show.

"Chill yo asses down! Although this is the first time I've seen your weapons up close." She giddily said while observing every detail.

She stood up from the bed and asked for permission to try out their weapons.

Both boys let her do her thing, swallowing back their laughter when she nearly fell on her face while trying to lift up Chongyun's claymore.

[Reader] huffed. "I meant to do that."

They took this time to perceive her meticulously from top to bottom. [Reader] noticed later, quickly glancing at them from the corner of her eyes to see what they were up to.

'Oh my archons.'

Their eyes were striking at her so much that it could almost equal to the sharp eyes of an eagle.

Although it wasn't a criticizing and serious look. It looked more as an eager and longing stare.

She gulped. She wasn't dumb to not know what that means. Aether gives her that look all the time.

"H-here ya go! Anyways, i-it's probably good now for me to go! Bye and thanks again!" She felt her cheeks warming up and avoided eye contact at all cost as she reached out their weapons towards them.