[41] Master of Cards

June 24, 2023

Continue your travels?

-

[Yes] or [No]

.
.
.
.

Successfully picked the option yes!

Now loading...

------------

------------

Third Person POV

[Reader] clapped her hands in closure, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

"Now that we decided what we should do, I think it's about time we start to prepare for d-"

"Death? Demise? Depression?" Aether nonchalantly answered.

"Dessert?" And then there's Paimon.

"Departure....what the heck is wrong with your answers?? Aethy, you make it sound like we're not getting out alive." [Reader] sweatdropped. She wasn't even going to mention Paimon's comment.

Aether shrugged without much thought, and [Reader] smacked his head for thinking that way.

Clicking her tongue, "Like I said, go prepare to leave early in the morning, I've already prepared my things. Let's rest for the night, and set off tomorrow."

The two agreed, obeying her command. It was a rare chance to see [Reader] acting so serious and composed after all.

Aether and Paimon decided to enter the teapot for just a few minutes to prepare their things needed in the departure tomorrow morning.

After warning [Reader] to not disappear all of the sudden again, the two leapt into the teapot.

Aether didn't know how long they were going to be gone. Heck, he didn't even know if they can return safe and sound. So in the least, he'll prepare enough to last them. Hopefully.

However, the moment the two appeared out of the teapot to tell everyone that everything is ready...let's just say Aether wished he'd stay in the teapot a little longer.

Two individuals were hunched and sprawled on the floor laughing their stomach out with dedication, one was simply fed up and covering his ears to no avail, and another was silently giggling in the corner while continuing her studies.

"What the heck is this chaotic scene...? We weren't even gone that long." Aether mumbled.

Tighnari looked up at him slowly, eye bags evident more than ever and his frown deeper than before. "I understand what you mean now when you said I'm more of an idiot than you."