[33] Poly Date

April 17, 2023

Continue your travels?

-

[Yes] or [No]

.
.
.
.

Successfully picked the option yes!

Now loading...

------------

------------

Third Person POV

"How could you pull me away from soft ears and tail like that?" [Reader] whined, still being dragged by the two electro users to who-knows-where.

She could hear Yae scoffing. "It was an unsightly view that I could not bear to handle, all the while I was forbidden to touch him."

Yae moved her head to the side to look at her. "Besides, he's not the only one who has ears and tail, is he?"

[Reader] could only meet her gaze and stare blankly. "Yet you won't let me touch it, now would you?"

Yae grinned. "Damn right, I won't. My fur is too precious to be touched by someone. One hair is worth thousands of mora, and I can't imagine you having that much money to even lay your hands on it."

[Reader] smirked, "Ha! That's where you're wrong." She took out her trusty wallet, containing the budget she received from her lovely Auntie Ningguang.

"I bet this will be more than enough to touch both your ears and all tails included."

(Fun fact: Yae has five tails, not nine. :])

"Dear, no one has ever lived the tale after seeing my tail, let alone all five of them." Yae smirked. [Reader] noted her play of words and let out an unamused laugh.

Joke's on her, [Reader] already saw her tails in her ult.

"Fine, whatever." The woman waved the topic off. "So what do you guys want to do first?"

Ei hummed in consideration. "After that conference, I'm feeling a bit tired and famished."

"For once, we agree on that part." Yae sighed. "Yet there aren't any restaurant here, are they? Where are we supposed to eat? There's no other option than to go back to the Coral Palace and ask them to prepare us food."

[Reader] shook her head and made disagreeing noises. "No no no, you two! That's not an option at all. What are you two talking about when there's food all around us?" She cheered and spread her arms wide, while the other two just stared at her in confusion.

When Yae realized, she scowled on the idea. "You're not making us look for our own food, are you?"

"That's what I'm saying." [Reader] grinned. "There are so much wildlife here!"