(𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"I AM," a booming deep voice said before the tall bulky figure appeared, "... coming through the door like a normal person!"

F/n's face visibly brightened at the sight of the number one hero that stood in front of the class.

"It's All Might!" a blonde boy with a lightning streak exclaimed excitedly.

"How awesome! He really is a teacher here!" Kirishima grinned, showing off his sharp teeth.

The girl agreed with him internally. Despite the hero having already announced her scores for the entrance exam, she couldn't help but continue to idolise him. He was heroic and she wanted to become like him in the future.

Becoming a good hero.

"I will be teaching hero Basics," All Might said with each of his hands on his hips, smiling as brightly as usual, "To lay your foundation, all types of training will be done. It has the most units too. Today, we'll start with this! Battle Training."

He held up a card with the word 'BATTLE' written in red and bold letters.

"Battle!" the blonde boy, who was sitting two seats in front of her, muttered before the green-haired boy sitting in front of him continued after.

"Training?" the green-haired said, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Along with that... is this!" All Might pointed towards the wall with the secret compartment.

Briefcases appeared out of nowhere and F/n recognised them as the compartments for her hero costume.

"Your hero costumes!" All Might announced and the class cheered lightly, "Change into them and I'll meet you in Ground Beta."

Grabbing her briefcase, F/n was followed by Ashido, who was practically skipping in her steps with the bright aura radiating off of her.

"This is so exciting!" she shrieked, receiving some looks from her classmates, "I still can't believe that All Might is a teacher here at UA! Oh, my gosh. I'm so excited!"

The changing rooms weren't too far away from their classroom. F/n and Ashido walked into the female's changing room and opened their briefcases. The black suit lay inside it.

It was a rather simple suit. Leather material with straps that went well together with the whole costume. The black knee-high boots held a knife inside, in case of emergency.