(𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.)𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE SNIFFLES WERE WHAT HAD CAUSED F/N TO STAND STILL, AWKWARDLY PATTING THE PINK ALIEN ON HER BACK AS SHE TRIED HER BEST TO COMFORT HER. She didn't know what to do in a situation like this. It wasn't really her speciality.

"Everyone..." the girl croaked, hiccuping, "we look forward to... hearing your stories from the training camp."

It wasn't only her who was down, apparently. Kaminari, Kirishima and Sato were also there surrounding her.

"You never know, there might be a special ending," Midoriya attempted to calm them down to realise that that had changed nothing over the fact that they were still mourning over the exam.

"Stop it, Midoriya," Sero placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, "It won't happen if you say it."

"Failing the test means we can't go to the camp and we have to attend extra classes," Kaminari explained, shoulder slouching even more defeatedly, "And we didn't clear the practical. If you still don't get it, then you're dumber than a monkey."

"And," Sato added, "Kirishima and I both passed out. Despite L/n managing to capture Cementoss, I don't think we passed the exam."

"Calm down and stop that," Sero interrupted before any of them could continue speaking negatively, "I'm not sure about myself either. Like you two, I cleared, thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping. The scoring criteria haven't been announced yet-"

"If you feel bad just bring back a lot of things!" Kaminari frustratingly shouted.

"When the bell rings, you take your seats," Aizawa's voice was what managed to quiet everyone, including the four most noisy students in class A since morning, "Good morning. About the final exams, some unfortunately failed. Therefore, the forest training camp... will be attended by everyone!"

"It's a surprise ending!" the four desperate students exclaimed as their teacher gave them a creepy smile.

"We can all really go?" Kirishima asked, leaning forward in excitement, the five so excited that sparkles appeared around them, potentially blinding F/n and the other nearby students.

"Really?" Hagakure asked.

"Yeah," Aizawa bluntly said as if he hadn't seen his students desperately crying to go to the camp, "No one failed the written test. But Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato and Sero failed the practical exam."

"Just as I thought..." Sero muttered dejectedly, face-palming and facing Kirishima and Sato who were as disappointed as he was, "They didn't say we would pass if we cleared."

"During the exam," Aizawa continued, "we created opportunities for students to use to win while we observed how you tackled each task. If we hadn't, many of you would've felt defeated with the task at hand."

"But you said that you would really beat us up..." Ojiro said, a drop of sweat sliding down his forehead.

"It was to pressure you," the teacher nonchalantly said, "The training camp is a strengthening camp. The ones who failed must increase their strength there. Is what you call a 'reasonable falsehood'."

"They tricked us again! UA is amazing after all," Iida commented, deep in thought before he raised his hand to get his teacher's attention, "But if you continue this prevarication, you will be losing out trust."

"You're putting a damper on things," Uraraka added.

"That's true," their teacher agreed, "We'll reflect on that, but not everything is a lie."

He glared directly at the five students who were in the midst of their cheering.

"Those who failed have failed. There's a special cram class that has been prepared for you. It's actually worse than the class you'd get if you get left behind."

As if it was a switch, the five automatically looked defeated, shoulders slumped and souls lifted up from their bodies.

They looked so dead that even F/n got worried for their mental health.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Okaeri!" F/n, with her backpack slung over her shoulder, took off her shoes and neatly placed them on the side.

"Tadaima!" her mother welcomed, emerging from the kitchen and giving her a warm hug.

"Ah, F/n," her father showed up, a coffee mug in his hand as he greeted his daughter with a grin.

"You're home early," the girl noted as she placed her back on the sofa, laying herself on the soft cushions a second after.

"Yes. I've managed with everything and they all understood what to do," her father briefly explained; it wasn't weird for them to talk about their day since the both of them always narrates everything that happened in their life during dinner, "Anyway, I have amazing news."

F/n raised an eyebrow at him, giving him an unimpressed look, "What is it?"

The man howled in laughter at his daughter, "It's actually amazing this time, I promise."

A hand ruffled her hair, messing it up at the slightest bit.

"I got an email saying that they had invited me to I-Island and I thought that we could go there as a family," he explained, "I've talked to your mum about this and she said that you're having a week's break from school, right?"

The girl nodded her head, a smile growing on her face as she heard the piece of information given by her father.

"Are we really going to go?" she beamed happily, pushing herself up from the sofa with a small jump.

"Yes," he smiled back, leading her to the dining room where his wife had mentioned that dinner was ready, "Get your things ready, yeah? We'll leave in two days."

F/n bobbed her head into a nod, grinning from one ear to another. This was surely going to be one fun holiday. Or at least that was what she hoped.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴