(𝐗𝐈.)𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

RUNNING WAS VERY MUCH NOT HER STRENGTH AS SHE HAD ALREADY GROWN TIRED FROM JUST A FEW MINUTES. She knew she had to practice that even more and get rid of the flaw if she wanted to be a hero. But for now, she had to deal with what she had.

Flying and using her quirk overall made her feel nauseous and she knew better to not take the risk to push herself forward than the other two who were following close behind her.

Kirishima was right at her tail, still stunned by the act she had just done.

What was that? That was the question that repeatedly went through his head.

What was that?

He was just so confused but he couldn't deal or think about this now. He had a race to finish.

"Is the first obstacle too easy?" Present Mic asked, his voice echoing through the speakers, "Well what about the second?"

"If you fall, you're out. If you don't want that, you must crawl. The Fall!"

Todoroki paused for a moment before sliding on the thin rope with the help of his quirk. F/n blinked in surprise before lifting herself up and flying across the obstacle.

The boy glanced behind him, catching the girl's eyes as she ran close behind him. Behind her was Bakugou, flying in the air with the help of his quirk.

"The leader is easily passing through! He's getting faster. Is he a slow starter?"

"You jerk!" Bakugou shouted, quickly catching up to Todoroki and appearing in front of F/n.

"We are already at the last obstacle! What could it be... It is Minefield!"

F/n landed on the ground with a slight stumble as she picked herself back up, staring ahead of her.

"The mines are placed so that they can be found if you are careful. The landmines are meant for use in competitions so they're not powerful but the sound and sight of them will be flashy so don't wet yourself."

Present Mic let out a hysterical laugh while Aizawa deadpanned, "That depends..."

Todoroki slowly made his way across the field and F/n watched carefully, trying to figure out what he was trying to do. A large explosion erupted and Bakugou went flying towards the boy in the lead.

"This doesn't bother me," he shouted with a smirk, "You! You were declaring war on the wrong person."

"Now we have a new lead!"