(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"OKAY, CLASS IS OVER," Aizawa dismissed before adding a piece of information the students dreaded to hear, "There's a week left until the final exams, but you guys better be studying. I'm sure you're aware, there are written and practical exams. Simultaneously train your brain and body. That's it."

Aizawa stepped out of the room, the door sliding shut behind him. As soon as the small thud was heard, Ashido and Kaminari jumped out of their seats, each holding a different expression.

"I haven't been studying at all!" they simultaneously announced, both worried as they were the two of the twenty-one students who had the lowest scores.

"With the sports festival and the internship, I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari tried to back up his statement with reasoning.

"Yes, there's been a lot of events," Tokoyami agreed, sweat-dropping upon looking at his desperate classmate.

"The midterm didn't cover much as it was earlier in the year," Sato added and Koda nodded along, "So it wasn't that difficult... but not only did we have a lot of events, final exams are nothing like midterms-"

"The practical exams will make it difficult, huh?" Mineta asked as he sat on his chair with confidence radiating off of him.

At that, F/n instantly swerved her head toward the male, pausing her actions in stacking her books. Right, he did get a rather high rank for the midterm exams. It was surprising, to say the very least.

"Y-You placed ninth in the midterms?" Kaminari and Mina shrieked.

"I thought you were the same as us!" Mina accused with a sense of betrayal.

"Someone like you is only lovable when you're stupid!" Kaminari claimed, an irritated look plastered on his face as he said so, "Who wants that?"

F/n blinked at his poor explanation before facing the short male, waiting for his response to that.

"Probably... the world," Mineta replied, feeling overjoyed at the attention she was getting.

"Ashido, Kaminari! Let's work hard!" Midoriya encouraged with a grin, "We all need to go to the forest training camp!"

"Yes, as the class representative, I am expecting everyone to rise above this!" Iida said.

"You won't be failing if you paid attention in class," Todoroki bluntly remarked.