(𝐗𝐈𝐕.)𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

HER PUPILS SHOOK ALONG WITH HER HANDS. The sun was shining brightly at the highest point in the sky. The cement grew hot from the heat of the light source and sweat dribbled down her forehead.

The cheers of the audience quietened and the tension in the air increased. The fight with Kaminari and Iida wasn't this nerve-wracking. In fact, she defeated them effortlessly.

Before Kaminari could do anything, F/n nudged her head towards him and threw him out of the bounds, Midnight later declaring the student an easy win.

Iida was running towards her when she raised her hand and stopped him from coming any closer. She fought against his quirk and gained yet another easy win.

But standing opposite Todoroki made her feel small and weak like she could never have the chance to ever defeat him or think of defeating him.

It was like she could never be a hero with him near her.

"Three..."

But her parents were watching.

"Two..."

Her hands formed into fists.

"One..."

She will not disappoint her parents.

"Start!"

Todoroki attacked immediately, ice covering the cement floor in a straight line as it aimed towards F/n. She jumped, barely missing the attack of the powerful student. She purposefully landed on the ice harshly, letting the bits and pieces float in the air with her quirk.

Todoroki created a staff made of ice and ran to her while dodging the ice pieces that flew towards him. The ice staff made harsh contact with her hands as they gripped tightly in the middle while Todoroki gripped onto the ends.

F/n used all her might to stop herself from crossing the line before lifting a foot and kicking directly at the boy's abdomen. He stumbled slightly and F/n ran to him. He quickly reacted as he placed a hand on her forearm and activated his quirk.

Ice grew from his hand to the surrounding area of her forearm before F/n twisted his arm and sent him away from her.

Her right hand grabbed her left forearm, the one frozen by her own classmate. Her teeth gritted as she glared at him, the boy doing the same at her.

F/n pushed one leg backwards and positioned herself into a lunge position.

'I... can win!'

She bent her knees slightly before running at him at full speed. Despite Todoroki having good reflexes, he was unable to catch up with her because she was already jumping mid-air.