(𝐗𝐕.)𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N LOOKED AT HER TEACHER, WAITING FOR SOME SORT OF INFORMATION TO BE GIVEN TO HER. She just woke up and realised that she was in the school's infirmary. It was then she realised that she was defeated by Todoroki with her own quirk.

She felt... disappointed. At least she thought she did.

Perhaps she was more confused than she was disappointed. But nonetheless, she was scared. Of her own quirk.

Aizawa sat on the chair next to her bed, a frown settled on his face as he thought about how he would break the news to her.

He knew that he had to be careful since it might affect her mentality. Though, the fight she had with her classmate probably already did.

Someone had to do it anyway.

And so, he spoke.

"L/n," the girl blinked in response, "What I am about to tell you might not be the easiest thing to take in."

Her eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"I already know that I lost," she said instead, noticing immediately how her teacher looked taken aback.

"That's..." he cleared his throat, "That was not what I was about to say."

"What is it then?"

"Your quirk," F/n's breath hitched at that, "What is it?"

"Telekinesis," she stated, instantly yet not so confidently.

Aizawa inhaled a breath, "Well, Recovery Girl told me something rather interesting. She said that your quirk might not be what you think it is."

F/n shifted her position on the bed as she listened to her teacher.

"Again, this might be a lot to take in but she said that you have a quirk that grants you anything as long as you think it's possible."

The room grew quiet, none of the two talked. One waited for the other to process the information she had just received. He didn't want to pressure her into responding for he had thought that she wouldn't be able to.

And he was right.

A quirk that grants her anything? Anything only that she needed to believe to receive? That sounded like a fantasy.

It sounded impossible. Like such a thing could never exist.

She scoffed to herself, head tilting slightly as she did so. A forced grin reached her lips as she told herself that whatever her teacher said wasn't true.