(𝐈𝐗.)𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING INSANE. First the overuse of her quirk and now this? She knew she wasn't actually going insane but she was starting to doubt herself.

Staring at the clear liquid in the cup, F/n continued to examine it as if it contained poison. Could she have finished her tea and refilled the cup with water instead? It was possible and it would make sense if she had forgotten about it since she was exhausted.

Concluding that that was the case, she brought it with her downstairs as she was greeted by her parents.

"Morning. What's for breakfast?" she asked while putting the cup in the sink, not forgetting to pour out the water first.

Her mother smiled innocently and F/n immediately knew what that meant. Steamed rice, natto and miso soup.

The girl laughed shortly and walked to the dining table, "Where's dad?"

"Upstairs. He'll be here soon," she responded before getting back with the dishes.

Sitting on her usual seat at the table, her parents sat in theirs as well. After saying a small 'thank you' together, they quickly finished their breakfast.

It was a pretty unbelievable morning but the unbelievability didn't stop there. As time went by, it was finally the time to train. With friends, that is.

F/n stood next to Ashido as they stretched for the upcoming training they had to do. Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Bakugou were gathered on one side, opposite of theirs.

"So how's this gonna work?" Kaminari asked whilst stretching his arm to the side.

"Why not just spar with each other?" Ashido suggested and Sero nodded.

"It would be easier that way."

The pink alien clapped her hands, "Okay, so this is how it's gonna work."

"There's six of us, that means that we're going to choose a partner to spar. Then two of the three winners will spar and at the end, the winner will fight with the third."

"That should work," Kirishima nodded, sending the girl a thumbs up.

"I call dibs!" Ashido immediately hugged the girl beside her, leaving her stunned as she paused mid-stretch.

"I wanted to spar with her," Kaminari whined, throwing his arms around childishly which made Bakugou roll his eyes.

"You will only if you beat me," Sero smiled, slinging his arm around his friend's shoulders.