(𝐗𝐈𝐗.)𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

RUNNING. That was all that she had been doing. She didn't know why but she was running. Perhaps it was because she was trying to save up her energy for the fight. Or was it perhaps it was to rush to the spot upon seeing the large explosion and the weird flying creatures?

A few minutes later and her legs were already giving up on her, neglecting her. A rock was what she tripped on, causing her to tumble to the ground. She grunted as she placed a fist on the ground, pushing herself to stand on her feet.

A hot breath came out of the girl's parted lips and into the cold night atmosphere. She shut her eyes and before anyone could even blink, she was gone.

F/n appeared on a tall building, though not as tall as the one she saw the villain standing on.

'Oh, my god. I did it!'

Scanning her surroundings, she quickly adjusted to it and dodged the upcoming attack from the flying creature that was letting out an ear-piercing screech.

It was close, so close that she thought it could've just grabbed her hair and pulled her along. She had to improve her reflexes. But it was not the time for her to neglect herself, she had to push herself even passing through her maximum capabilities.

Another screech was let out by the green creature as it zoomed towards her. But before it could land a hit on her, she waved her hand and as though her fingers were sharp knives, the body of the creature was cut into rectangular pieces.

F/n grimaced at the rotten-looking flesh as it landed on the ground with a displeasing noise. A couple of the lower-rank pro heroes stared at the dead Nomu with surprise written all over their faces while F/n just took a moment to register her actions.

'That was... not human. Right?'

The girl inhaled and exhaled sharply through her nose before looking away from the pile of raw flesh. She looked around the city and spotted another flying Nomu before pushing herself up with her powers. Despite already having to train with Aizawa and the monk, she still needed more time to practise and master her quirk. Additionally, she is best using telekinesis after years of believing that that was her actual quirk.

Floating mid-air, she managed to fly around the creature and avoid its attention. Hovering above its body, the girl landed a strong kick on its back and with the help of her quirk, managed to land a powerful attack as it was defeated at the very second she kicked it.