(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"OKAY, I'M HERE!" All Might announced, "And that's how we're going to continue. Okay, basic training for heroes."

The students all lined up in front of him, standing properly as they listened carefully to their teacher. F/n and her classmates all had their uniforms on, she with her plain, black, skin-tight hero costume. It was comfortable and convenient.

"It's been a while, boys and girls. Are you well?" the number one hero asked but continued as he did not wait for them to respond, "Now, as for basic training, this time it's right after the internship, so we will do a fun rescue training race."

"Shouldn't the rescue training be in USJ?" Iida asked after politely raising his arm.

"That's a training place for disasters," All Might explained, "What was it that I said? Yes, race!"

F/n looked around, finding the large place rather impressive. She knew that UA was a prestigious high school however, she did not expect it to be this majestic.

"I'm so excited!" Ashido whispered to F/n who nodded in agreement.

"Me too."

"This is Playing Ground Gamma! A dense industrial zone that is intricately woven like a maze. You'll get into four groups of five, one of which consist of six, and one group will train at a time. Once I send a distress signal, you'll start from the edge of the town. It's a race to see if you will come to rescue me first. Of course, limit damaging the buildings to a minimum."

"Stop pointing at me," Bakugou tried commanding, gritting his teeth in irritation before looking away in slight embarrassment.

"First group, take your mark," All Might instructed after concluding his explanation.

"Iida isn't fully healed yet, right?"

"He should just watch."

"The ones with the strongest mobility in our class grouped up together."

"Good luck," F/n said to her friend, to which the pink alien returned with a thumbs up.

"If anything, Midoriya might be at a disadvantage," Yaoyorozu stated.

"That's true," Jiro agreed, "Honestly, I couldn't fully determine his value yet because every time he does something he lands up with a big injury."

"Let's bet who'll win! I say Sero!" Kirishima betted.