(𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM WASN'T THE BEST AS THE TENSION ROSE IN THE FAMILY DISCUSSION. F/n was laying on the bed, dressed in hospital clothes with a bowl of porridge on her lap.

The cries and tears from two of the three had disappeared as it was just now sniffled to be heard.

"I know you want to be a hero," her father started gently, tone different from the one he used previously, "But you have to be careful with yourself."

"If I am careful, I won't become a hero," F/n stated, voice threatening to crack from all the cries, "I can't be a hero."

"You can be a hero, you just-"

"I can't be a hero," she said, a little more firmly, "I was too careful back in USJ and I can't even save- I can't even help my teacher. The least I did was regret, like every single one of my classmates. At least they helped in something."

It was, again, silent. All that could be heard were the beeping noises of the machine F/n was attached to. The footsteps of the rushing nurses and doctors were not to be heard from inside the room.

Outside of the hospital, the wind blew by, causing the leaves on the plants to rustle and dance along. The birds tweeted melodically and the wings of butterflies fluttered delicately.

One butterfly with beautiful blue wings splattered with the colour black landed on the window of the room. Inside was where Aizawa was, wrapped in bandages and unable to move.

"You can be a hero," her father's voice brought her back to reality, "You've got potential. You've got the spirit. You've got everything that is needed to be a hero. All there's left to do is training."

"What else is there left to train? My quirk?" she queried stubbornly yet hopelessly, "There's nothing else to do. And the worst thing is that I don't know what I want to be in the future, if not a hero."

F/n inhaled a sharp breath before saying the words her parents dreaded to un-hear.

"And that's why grandmother hates me."

"F/n," her father said sternly which made her glance up at him, "You can be a hero. Not everything is about your quirk. Did you see your teacher? He has a quirk to erase other quirks, with limits at that!"

"And you know what?" her father continued, pausing for a moment despite knowing she wouldn't respond, "He did not only train his quirk. He relies on it, yes. But not fully."