(𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N REMINDED HIM OF HIS MOTHER. Or at least that was the first thing that came to his mind when he first saw her. His mother.

Gentle yet strong. Kind yet beautiful.

He had never seen anyone that was like his mother. Until he saw her. Sure, there were more other girls that were more beautiful, more talented and overall, better than she was.

That was probably another reason why he had chosen her to be the class representative. And why he felt a little rejected when she chose not to be one.

But she was the best in his eyes.

Except for one thing. And that one thing was her quirk.

He could never guess what her quirk was. But after seeing how she didn't manage to block his fire, he felt that he had been overthinking about this topic and that perhaps she did have a Telekinesis quirk.

Fire.

That was one thing he hated about himself.

He glanced again at her injured arm, the very same arm that he had left a burnt mark on. It was his fault. It was all his fault.

"Um... What did you want to talk about?" F/n nervously asked, fingers fiddling together as she waited for his response.

But nothing came. The boy only stood opposite of her, leaning against the wall with a blank look. His eyes narrowed at hers, never faltering even for a second. That caused her to glance at the wall behind him instead.

"I was overwhelmed," he stated and F/n flinched as he did so.

'He spoke!'

"So much that I broke my own promise," he continued and F/n glanced at the left arm he raised up, "Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Midoriya and Uraraka didn't feel it. I was the only one that was overpowered."

"Every single time. In hero Basics lessons and even in the Obstacle Race," he looked at her once again, lifting his gaze off of his hand, "You always manage to surprise me."

"Is... Is that so?" she nervously asked, legs shifting positions quietly.

"L/n," Todoroki said in a very serious voice, "Are you perhaps a hero in disguise?"

F/n's breath hitched as she stared at him straight in the eyes, not believing her own ears upon hearing his words.

"Hero in disguise?" she repeated, feeling ridiculous just from saying that, "Why... Why would you think of that?"