🦋-"The first date"

Chapter8:Becoming

We are on our way to lunch , i have no idea where he is taking me he says it is a suprise but coming from him im scared , i think im excited about this day maybe im excited about the fact that i am going out for a change since if im not at work im in the house doing absolutely nothing and enjoying it .
We park at this Shisanyama  , he gets out and opens my door "Kwa Nom-Nom" a big sign reads outside , inside it looks real classy not like you regular Shisanyama's. At Kwa Nom-Nom there is reception i tell you , there is a stage and right now a old man with a grey beared is playing the guitar.
"What do you think mama"
"This is nice"
He smiles , looking a little relieved , did he think i wouldn't have liked the place?oh poor Stembiso doesn't know that im not like all this joburg hoes his used to.
A waitress takes us to our table .
"So who owns this place it looks really beautiful"
"My sister" he says
"You have a sister , you never told me you have a sister" he looks shocked of my question, i am too.
"Oh you never asked" 
I nod my head and look at the menu on the table , yes menu eShisanyama i tell you guys , the sister knew what she wanted to achieve and she is achieving it shame.
A short beautiful woman , comes up to our table.
"Stembiso we need to talk"
"Oh sesi this is..."
"Stembiso" she says with a tone that makes Stembiso get up real quickly , so that is the sister she is very beautiful and short , i wonder how old she is cause she looks young , the sister is chubby with short blond hair but you can see nje from the way she looks that she is a classy woman.
They walk back to the table .
"Mama this is my sister and the owner of this place Nomzamo"
"Hi Busi ,i have heard a lot about you" she says with a smile on her face im not sure if its genuine or not but she has a beautiful smile .
"Hi"
"Anyway i have to get back to work , Stembiso remember what we talked about and Busi feel at home" she says and walks away with her huge ass going up and down , hey don't judge me i know you sometimes look at female asses to .