🦋-"Moment of truth"

Chapter 37:Becoming

After paying for the coffee i see Khaya coming my way.
"girl" he says and sits at one of the chairs by the venting machine.
"Hey you "
"Life is shocking isn't it "
" ey yah shame , you never know what is going to happen the next day"
He look at me , staring into my eyes.
"Busisiwe"
"Khaya"
"You are a good person don't let my Brother turn you into something you are not "
I look away.
"Ukhuluma ngani friend (what are you talking about)"
He sighs deeply.
"You killed her angithi "
I look up at him.
"Killed who "
"Stop playing stupid you smarter than that"
I look away and sigh slowly.
"You need to tell Stembiso about your pregnancy, he needs this"
He stands up and leaves me sitting there .
What did i do ngemphela , i can't believe i actually killed a person ngenxa yendoda pho.
●●●
A WEEK LATER

If i told y'all that this week was full of happiness and joy i would be lying shame .Stembiso has been sulking this whole week.We are in the car going back home , today we were burying baby Langelihle Zungu .This week was full of fights and drama from Zandile's family , they wanted to bury baby Langelihle but knowing my mother in law , she would never let that happen.The funeral was very sad , it so sad that the baby had to die kodwa it had to be done.
We arrive at the house and Stembiso stops the engine and gets out of the car banging the door, haibo i understand he lost a baby but he must not bore me now with the tantrums.
I get out of the car and find him in the dining room with a glass of whiskey on his hands.
"Baby" i say getting close to him.
He looks up to me and i see glasses in his eyes .
"Khuluma nam please"
"Ufuna sikhulume?(you want us to talk?)"
I nodd my head , i hate seeing him like this and i hate the fact that i caused it.
"Okay , lets talk about the poison i found in your bag ke "
Oh no , i look at him not saying anything he now looks more angry than sad.
"Aibo yini you can't talk now Mamu Khuluma nam(Mrs talk to me)"
"It had to be done Stembiso"
He chuckles looking straight into my eyes , i look away.
"It had to be done? It had to be done Busisiwe?"
"Listen Stembiso that woman was never going to leave us alone she was always going to try and break us up"
"So you saw it best to kill her and my baby , uyahlanya yin wena"
He puts the glass of whiskey down and walks away .
"Im pregnant"
I shout , closing my eyes and opening then i find him looking at me then at my stomach then he walks away.