🦋-"2 baby mommas , 1 man"

Chapter 30:Becoming

I woke up and look around at my surrounding , hospital, just for fainting, they too dramatic nabo ai .The doctor smiles when she notices im awake.
"Mrs Zungu , how are you feeling"
I look at her not saying anything, i am in a hosiptal bed on my wedding day how does she think i am feeling.
Khaya enters the hospital room with Kgotatso following behind him with flowers, haibo is this a funeral.
"This fainting of yours is starting to get boring , try something new like dying maybe"
The doctor looks at him shocked with her mouth half open.
"His just joking doctor" Kgotatso tells the poor lady who looks like she just found out her husband is having a baby with his ex wife oh wait...
"Uhmm doctor what is wrong with this bitch"
Khaya must stop before he gives the poor doctor a heart attack , she looks oveewhelmed by his presence and knowing my friend shame , he is not going to stop.
"Her stress levels were to high , which caused stress to the baby , Mrs Zungu here...."
"What baby are you talking about" i interrupt  ,hoping it is not what i think it is.
"Oh well Mrs Zungu ,you're pregnant, i thought you knew that"
It goes quiet in the room.
Kgotatso dismisses the doctor .
"So you decided to show us that you really sexually active" 
Khaya has no timing just like this baby .
●●●
It has been a week since i found out my husband is having a baby outside our marriage and that im pregnant.
I honestly don't know how to feel about all this , i decided to not tell Stembiso about my pregnancy and not ask him about Zandiles preganancy either.I know he cheated and i must confront him but to be honest i don't trust that bitch she will do anything and everything to get Stembiso back including faking a pregnancy. So today is a family brunch and the Zungus are coming over ,Khaya's idea thats why he had to help me cook ,Kgotatso couldn't come help because she already had Something planned out with Dave so she said she will call to check up on us.
●●●
"We should do this more often , life is short and thingslike this are most important"
Stembiso's mother says , i still don't know how i feel with her being in my life when i know she is the reason i have no parents, but hey who knows i might give his son good sex and disappear with him to Antarctica or something , just jokes .
Whilst we were playing happy family ,the devil walks in with red horns on her head.
"Hawu , y'all are eating without me"-Zandile
Stembiso stands up and asks what she's doing here.
"Aibo Baba ngizobika isisu( i am here to report the pregnancy)"
"Isisu sani Stembiso" Stembiso's mother says , all this happening while im just sitting down , not trying to say anything.
"You didn't tell them khanti , well Family i am pregnant" she says brushing her invisible belly with a devilish smile on her face.