🦋-"Truth will always reveal the lies at the end"

Chapter 27:Becoming

I knock at the door , and Khaya opens the door.
"Hawu chom..." i push him out the way and walk to the dining room finding Stembiso's mother sitting on the sofa  sipping on coffee and watching tv, i throw the papers next to the sofa she was sitting at , she looks up at me confused.
"Busisiwe unjani(how are you)"
"Mama Stembiso please tell me its not true " i say with tears on my cheeks
She stands up looking worried.
"Please tell me its not what i think it is"
I say.
"What are you talking about nana"
"Busi are you okay" Khaya says looking at me worried.
I suddenly feel like there is a ball in my chest . I struggle breathing and feel light head and i see a blurry  Khaya hurriedly rushing my direction and it goes black.
●●●
I open my eyes and look at my surroundings , this is not my house ,where am i.
Stembiso enters and rushes to me when he sees me.
"Baby uvukile ,uright( you are awake,  are you okay)"
He says and doesn't give me a chance to even talk but kisses me.
"yeses Busisiwe ,you scared me "
His mother enters and my hearts beats fast remembering what happened before i fainted.
"Boy give her some space umfakela ukshisa"
He kisses my forehead.
"Go get her some water boy"
He pecks my lips again and stands up.
My heart beats fast thinking i am going to be left alone with this woman .The woman that is responsible for my parents death.
She sits where Stembiso was sitting and holds my hands.
"I am so sorry"
She starts crying.
"It was an accident"
She says. I forcely remove my hand from hers.
"You killed them" i say with tears burning my eyes.
"It was a mistake nana please believe me... i was young ,Stembiso was still a teenager and i just caught ubaba ka Stembiso with another woman i didn't mean to"
"Why didnt you stop and...and help them then , you just left them for...dead" i say almost chocking on my tears.
" i am so so so sorry nana"
Stembiso enters the room looking confused.
"Mama , Busi Kwenzenjan manje(what is going on now)" i look at his mom thinking shes going to answer him , she looks at me  also expecting me to do the same.
"Baby can we spend the night , i don't feel like going home now"
"Oh its okay Standwa sam ,is it okay with you mama"
She nodds and looks at me one more time before standing up and leaving the room.