🦋-"The ice-cream date"

Chapter 20:Becoming

I couldn't sleep last night thinking about ,if im making the right decision  about going to this ice-cream date ,why am i even calling it a date he said we going out as friends, i have never been this confused in my life but still confused as i am my cute ass decided to go on the date ,i mean ice-cream lunch as friends .
Stembiso came to fetch me and as i entered his car i noticed that im too excited for this and its wrong, this is someone husband Busisiwe and the same guy that took my virginity.
On our way to the ice-cream place nobody was saying anything ,i think he was nervous and me oh well i was just thinking if this makes me like an official Makhwapheni now.
We got to the ice-cream place , he chose the vanilla flavour i chose Chocolate, just like how i like my men (wink).We got in the car , quiet, eating our ice-cream .
"You look beautiful today" he says
"Thank you" i say not looking at him, for some reason looking at his eyes makes me nervous .
"I see you still got a thing for chocolate" he says , and that good people was a start of a +- 3 hours conversation with sombody's husband who also happens to be my virgin breaker .I missed this,i missed us , the long chats about everything and anything and i felt very sad when it was time to go ,it was even dark outside and i had not even realised that because of this guy here.We get to the flats and he stops the car and turns his head looking at me .
" look thank you for today ,i had fun" he says looking directly at my eyes.
"How does your wife feel about you having fun with other woman" i say and he immediately looks away, haibo this dude did he think i forgot about him being married.
"Uhmm we getting a divorce" i clear my throat and look away trying to hide my smile, why am i even  smiling Haa.aa Busisiwe zibambe(hold your self).
"Ohhh" i say trying to sound pitiful, but honestly i don't think i am . But wait does that make me a homewreker now.
As i was busy thinking about what he just told me he turns my head to look at his direction , stares at my eyes and gets closer to me , he closes his eyes and my eyes automatically close to. I feel his warm breath and our lips touch.
I get on top of him , not stoping the kiss ,he puts his hands inside my tshirt , unclips my bra , and play with my girls .
After that ,clothes came off , leading to us making love in the car.Yep good people i had sex car with my married ex who happens to be getting a divorce