🦋-"The start of working out"

Chapter 41:Becoming

I get close to her body and see blood  on the back of her head and on the tiles and start crying.What did i do , what did i fucken do.
I take my phone and dial a number .
"Mamakhe"
"Stembiso"
He keeps quiet for a while.
"Kwenzenjan , ukwenzan uLihle mama(whats happening what is lihle doing to you)"
I cry loud and hear him say , he's coming then ending the call.
●●●
I open the door and he looks at me , that look full of concern and worry.His wear grey sweat pants and a white tshirt , my oh my he looks... okay back to why he is here.
"What wrong mama"
He asks and i lead him to the kitchen not wanting to say a word to him.
He looks at Lerato and looks at me with his eyes wide open.
"Busisiwe wenzeni (what did you do)"
"Iphutha ( its a mistake)"
He curses and hold his forehead .
After a while he takes out a phone and i hear the baby crying.
I leave to attend to her and i hear him saying the name.
"Saint..."
●●●
I have been in my room with my daughter since the accident.
Looking into her eyes calms me down , gives me hope for a better life ,makes me feel like a good person like.... not a murderer.
The door opens and Stembiso enters.
"Uzifihle lah...(this is where you hiding...)"
I look up to him and back at the baby.
He takes the baby from me and looks at her , kissing her forehead , you can never miss the love in his eyes when he looks at his daughter.
"Should i be worried about you another pregnant woman" he says so casually still looking at his daughter.
"Is she dead"
He looks at me and back at his daughter.
"What do you think" i look down , my heart breaking , oh my god gogos is going to so heart broken , my aunt , what did i fucken do.
He looks up at me.
I sigh .
He puts the baby in his crib and comes to where i was sitting.
"What happened"
"She knew about Zandile"i say looking away not wanting to look at his eyes.
"Mmmmh" he says , he comes closer to me that i feel his warm breath on my face.
"Umuhle (you are pretty)"
He captures my lips , so soft , so passionate and picks me up with his lips on mine.Our breathing pattern has changed .He gently put me on my bed and he takes my right hand and makes me brush his private over his jeans making him groan from the friction.he starts to rub continuously on my soaked area under my dress and over my pantie.Finally i manage to unbuckle his belt and pants.I look at his eyes , i missed him .He lowers his briefs and his hard private shots directly at me , i stare in admiration ,with the tip of my fingers i explore every ridge of his private until i make it to the tip.i hold his private still and run my tongue around his earlope and whisper to him "fuck me".