🦋-"Letting go"

Chapter 44:Becoming
°°°Unedited °°°

He kneels down looking at the grave whilst i am still shocked that he brought me here at his ex's grave.
"Stembiso take me home"
I say with tears on my face.
He ignores me a releases a deep sigh.
"Sawubona maRadebe"
He says.
Is he really doing this .
"Its me , Stembiso ngize nomfaz wam uBusi( i came with my wife)"
He looks up at me.
"Come kneel"
I look at him , with my mouth open.
"Im not doing tha..."
"Yewena ,come kneel"
I move closer to and kneel besides him.
He looks back at the tombstone.
"I have been thinking about you lately , i even see you in my dreams"
He brushes the tombstone with a smile on his face.
"All that made me think about our relationship, how i thought i loved you maRadebe "
He looks at me and back at his ex wifes tombstone.
"You know when i met Busisiwe, i was so conflicted as to how can i person i didn't even know make me feel this way "
"I was never inlove with you MaRadebe , i was scared...scared because i didn't want to disappoint uBaba"
"uBaba adored you and i felt like moving on from you  would make him disappoint him"
"I apologise for the way you left this world i take full blame for that."
He looks at me , takes my hand and kisses it.
"When i said i wanted to spend my forever with you i meant it Busisiwe"
●●●
We kneel by the tombstone quietly and he stands up and helps me stand up.We walk to the car hand in hand.
Does this mean , i will never have to worry about being reminded about Zandile again and the whole talk about disappointing his father , i didn't know about that .I'm proud of him though and i can't wait til we get home so i can show him how proud i am.