🦋-"The biggest risk is not taking any risk"

Chapter 11:Becoming
I am woken up from my wonderful sleep by a vibrating sound under the pillow ,i lift up the pillow and my phone is ringing .
"UnKnown Number"
Haibo guyss its 3 freaking am , who in thier right minds would call someone ngo 3 eksen(in the morning).
I decline the call and try go back to sleep but the person keeps on calling and now is pissing me off.
"Yewena are you crazy" is the first thing i say when accepting the call.
"Im outside woza(come)"
I wake up as soon as i recognize the voice , Stembiso ,why.I wear my gown on top of my pjs and wear my sleepers  and sneak out of the house to avoid waking up Kgotatso .Shes really a light sleeper but since she was drinking wine im pretty sure shes knocked off shame.
•••
"Stembiso ngo 3" are the first words i uttered when i got in the car .
Today he is not driving the Quantum but he is driving a grey BMW , i wonder whos is it , ai phela we know not all taxi drivers drive BMW he must've borrowed it from a friend.
"I couldn't sleep" he says
"Oh , whats wrong"
"Its you" he says looking and sounding frustrated.
" me ,haibo" i asked confused abd upset that i was woken up.
He sighs deeply.
" i wasn't supposed to love you , i was just supposed to make sure you okay but you..." he sighs deeply again.
"Stembiso what are you talking about" i say honestly confused.
He turns and looks at me , and i couldn't help but stare at his eyes .He looks frustrated i wonder what is going on yaz.
He smile slightly.
"Can i take you to my place"
"Your place"
I ask haibo who does this guy think i am , a hooker?.
"No its not like that .... i promise i won't do anything to you , i won't touch you ...please"
I look up at my flat and notice a light in the Kitchen and Kgotatso looking through the window suddenly i remember her words .
"If you continue with your changophobia you will stay behind".
"Okay"i say shocking both him and i.
"Really" he says looking shocked i agreed.
" if only you going to bring me back home in the morning ,i have work"
He smiles widely like a kid ,nods his head and start the car.
I sigh thinking 'what if im making the biggest mistake' but i hear Kgotatso's saying "yey wena changophobia" and think fuck it let me just take this one risk.