Life Sucks

♡︎

          ♫︎𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭♫︎            𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐚𝐭♫︎

            𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐚𝐭♫︎

~

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"Get out"I said to her coldly, as soon i stopped infront of her house, she stared me for few seconds before opening the door, she tried to get out of the car, and when she stood up, she was pulled back, i looked at her, raising my eyebrows at her.

She smiled, trying to stand again, but was again pulled back immediately, "SEATBELT!!"I yelled, she flinched, unplugging the seatbelt, closing the door with a loud thud, she knocked on the window, i sighed pulling it down, "thank you soo much"She thanked, with a big smile on her face, i just stared her face.

"Give me your palm"She said, extending her palm, what?, i looked at her, "just gimme please"She showed me her puppy eyes, but i still kept my poker face, she forcefully gripped on my palm, pulling it towards her, before keeping some candies on it, and she ran away, i stared at the candy and her disappearing figure.

I shrugged my shoulders and drove away from there, i walked inside the mansion, wow my mom and appa are having dinner, they are laughing and cracking jokes, they act like they are overwhelmed when it's fake, i stared them for few minutes, and was about to walk away.

"Oh taehyung son come here"Mom's voice stopped me, i turned around, walking towards her, rolling my eyes, "look this hall is soo beautiful right?"She asked, showing me a wedding hall's photo, i scoffed, "do whatever you want to do"I replied, "yeah it's your wedding!"She replied back.

"Like you asked my opinion before fixing me with that kid"I replied, scoffing, she glared me, "okay i will do whatever i want to do"She mumbled, getting buzy on her phone, i turned around, ready to walk away, "wait, what did you two bought today?"She asked, "gucci gown"I replied, walking away from there.

I have made her confused and also she won't believe me at first place, but that's the truth, i'm sincerely done with these fake people around me, not someone else my own mother is two faced, life sucks, i was trapped into this over matured mother's caged and now this immature kid, she isn't normal, that's the thing i fear from the most.

In this wild world, she only found that mentally ill kid for me, now we are going to get married, which i really don't want to, once we will get married, i will take her to some professional therapist, i don't think i will survive with that small kid.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"GUCCI GOWN???"Felix yelled with wide eyes, as soon i was done telling them my story, "oh gurl i can smell expensive from you DAMN!!"Felix again yelled, i rolled my eyes at him, this jerk is being too much now, taehyun was staring me in disbelief, while felix was talking all the time.

"S-so you ar-are ge-getting married ne-next week?"Taehyun asked, shuttering, his eyes were slightly glossy, with quivering lips, it looks like he will burst out crying at any minute, "and they will also not let her to study anymore"Said felix.

I gulped and so did taehyun, "shut up felix"I smacked his arm, he groaned, "but why your mother is doing this to you?"Taehyun asked, my mouth left a heavy sigh, "you know when she informed me about getting me married, i was confused, hearing that soo sudden, i didn't uttered a single word in my defense, when she was fixing me with him"I replied.

They blinked their eyes, "i know my eomma, she wouldn't do such a thing, which will hurt me in return, i trust her with my life, she is my one and only family, my only reason for living in this world, one day when i returned from school, but she wasn't at the doorstep to greet me or curse me"I said.

"She wasn't at the doorstep to curse me for breaking things or doing something weird, i know i'm stupid, clumsy, talkative, but what should i do, i can't change anything in me, i can't control my clumsy self, that's why i love her scoldings, but that day i heard sobs echoing in the living room, and there i found her crying, for me".

"She was blaming herself for something, i wasn't able to go to her nor i was able to witness her state, i approached her, and there i got to know that my appa was on debt with them, before he died in a car accident, so they never asked for me from eomma, they just threatened her"I informed, they gasped.

"Eomma wasn't able to do anything but to accept whatever they want"Felix sniffed, i glanced at taehyun, his eyes were shedding tears, i slapped both of them slightly, "yeah stop with that face you two"I said, taehyun sobbed, and felix did the same, they glared each other.

"Why you sobbed huh??"Taehyun asked, "it's my choice"Felix replied, scoffing, "you would have sniffed instead of copying me!!"Taehyun slightly yelled, ughh they are again fighting, "i'm not copying you okay, it was just i was emotional"Said felix, rolling his eyes.

Taehyun smacked his arm, "you were emotional, but not more then me!"Taehyun replied, crossing his arms, "You were emotional like a girl"Taehyun said, felix glared him, "no i was emotional like a man"Felix replied, glaring him once again, "SHUT UP YOU BOTH!!"I yelled, they looked at me.

"Let's go today we will give you a treat"Said felix, taehyun nodded, humming, i smiled widely, "REALLY??!"I asked, they nodded, "then i wanna go to my favorite cafe!"I said, clapping my hands.

~

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"If she don't wanna marry you, then i will marry her"Jimin said, i immediately pushed his head away, he is pissing me off now, "get out of here"I ordered, jimin smiled, "did you changed your decision, or..you are falling for her already?"He smirked at me, he is soo fucking annoying.

I rolled my eyes, "she is a small kid"I replied, he frowned, "then?, what is wrong?!"He asked, looking at me, "how come you accept me to fall for her, i guess you don't know but her head reaches till my chest only, she is soo small, a small kid"I replied, 'but she is attractive' i mumbled, and jimin heard it.

"And cute"Jimin whispered, and i heard it, "you should marry her as soon as possible, because she is coming back here in seoul after hearing about your marriage!"Jimin informed, so she is coming back, after all these years, after ruining my heart, after doing such a things with my heart.

She will be finally infront of my eyes, and i wanna make her feel the same way she made me feel, once i was out of her standards but now she is not even nearer my standards.

~

*BTS LOST YOONGI IN A PARK*

Namjoon: Where Is He?? *Panicking*

Jungkook: I'm So Worried He Is Wearing My Blue Underwear *About To Cry*

Jimin: *Sob*

Taehyung: WHERE ARE YOU YOONGI  *SNIFF*

Seokjin: Even Though I'm More Handsome Then Him But I'm Worried About Him!

Hoseok: If Something Happened To Him I Will Keep A Snake As My Pet!

*Meanwhile Yoongi*

Yoongi : *Sleeping On The Bench Silently*