Work Sheets

♡︎

             ♫︎𝑾𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑼                 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝑰𝒕♫︎

                𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝑰𝒕♫︎

♥︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

When we woke up in the morning, the first thing we saw was all of them literally all of them are back now, we are all sitting up on the dining table, having breakfast, here isn't enough space, some of them are sitting up on the floor eating, but my main concern is her, she is still making breakfast, with seokjin and yoongi hyung, she will get tired, she didn't had her breakfast yet, these guys are soo loud, i hate when people talk loudly when i'm literally right infront of them.

Jimin, felix, taehyun, and jungkook are eating up sitting up on the floor, talking loudly, laughing, appa and grandpa with me are sitting up on the dining table, but i haven't touched my breakfast yet, where is she?, i'm habituated to her, now i can't even eat without her, "what are you doing, your food is getting cold"Said grandpa said, jimin smirked at me, i wanna punch him soo badly on his face.

I know this is his plan, i glared him and he gulped, looking away from me, my eyes are fixed on the kitchen's door, when she will come out?, "eat taehyung"Dad order, i nodded my head, grabbing the cup of tea, sipping it, minutes passed and there she walked out of the kitchen, with some omelettes and pancakes, she kept them on the table, sitting up infront of me, we made eye contact, she glared me, pointing me to eat.

I smiled, digging into the breakfast, i used to think these things are useless, but now i'm myself addicted to it, i have changed completely, love completely changes a person, "how's it?"She mumbled, questioning me, i winked at her, giving an air kiss to her, her eyes widened, she lowered her head, eating, i chuckled, i looked around, and my eyes stopped at jungkook, his doe eyes are wide, and he is looking at me.

Did he saw?, he wasn't budging nor blinking his eyes, is he zoning out?, or he is looking at me?, i can't understand him, i was about to look away from him when suddenly he made an expression

It's soo hard to understand, this guy is insane, i shooked my head in disbelief, staring small kid, my eyes widen, a fresh burnt mark on her left hand?, DID SHE BURNT HER HAND?!, i immediately stood up from the chair, grabbing her right hand's wrist, dragging her with me, out of there, "taehyung!"Dad called me out, he is shocked.

"Where are you taking her in the middle of breakfast!"I heard grandpa's voice, but we were already inside our room, "t-taehyung, wh-what ar-are yo-you doing"She shuttered, i pulled out the ointment from the drawer, gripping on her hand, applying it on the burnt mark, "taehyung they all were shocked by your behavior--"I cutted her off, "i don't care about them"I replied, continuing applying it.

"Atleast you would have excused, your expression looked like you are taking me to beat me"She mumbled, i didn't answered her, just applying, she hissed, making me angrier, i was done with it, and i dragged her back to the dining table, "sit"I ordered, she immediately obeyed, "eat now"I again ordered, she again obeyed me, she looked around all of them are staring us, "i-i ju-just burnt my hand"She said, being awkward.

They sighed, nodding their heads, resuming eating, i stood infront of her, with crossed arms, if she left her breakfast half eaten after burning her skin then she will see!!, she passed me her innocent smile, indicating me to sit beside her, i shooked my head at her, she gripped on her both ear, mumbling a 'sorry', no, don't melt taehyung, yeah i melted, when she showed me her puppy eyes.

I sat up beside her, she immediately fed me a bite, she smiled and i returned it, "let's go camping"Said jimin, as he stood up from the floor, "yeah let's go"Hoseok hyung agreed, "i know a handsome place we will go there!"Said seokjin hyung, "so who is in?"Jimin asked us, am.i.in.a.school.trip?, i was about to shook my head but when i saw small kid raising her hand cutely, yelling 'PRESENT', i slowly nodded, "i will stay here you all go"Said grandpa.

"What?, why?, come with us"Jimin whinned, sitting up beside grandpa, gripping on his palm, whispering something into his ear, i know jimin he will make him say yes, jimin pulled out paper and pencil, "say present when i call your name"Said jimin, calling out the names, and it was my turn, small kid side hugged me, "OLD MAN PRESENT!!"She yelled, making me chuckle, jimin wrote down my name, and throwed the paper away, well done!.

"EVERYONE IS COMING LET'S GOO!"Jimin yelled, raising the cup of tea, i don't like these kind of stuff, but this is the least i could do for her, after breakfast, we all are packing our stuffs, she is excited like a small kid, suddenly she pulled out some T shirts from the wardrobe, "i bought them from yoongi oppa for you, how are they?"She asked, placing the shirt on top of me, checking it, "why you bought when i already--"She shushed me.

"We are going camping, so you should wear something new, now shut your mouth"She replied, packing, hours passed and she was done with the packing, it's already lunch time, seokjin hyung and yoongi hyung have already prepared the lunch, we sat up together, having the lunch, "y/n teacher have given us your work sheets"Said felix, small kid's eyes widened, "is it maths??"She asked, standing up on the chair.

Felix nodded, she groaned, "once a legend said, why should we study maths when we have the calculator?"She said, sitting up, pouting, "i have all of them in my bag, and she also said to complete them all for exams"Said felix, she sighed, jumping off the chair, "would you tell her that she was very sick?, she wasn't able to walk, she had ummm--FEVER!, yeah fever tell her y/n has fever, and also send hashtag pray for y/n on the group"She said, he shooked his head.

"You weren't able to walk two months ago, and you had high fever three months ago, now there is no escape, those are important sheet"Taehyun replied, she sighed, sitting up beside them, "you two completed all those sheets?"She asked, with a grin, "we are not going to help"Felix replied, showing his palm to her,  she pouted, standing up, sitting up back beside me, eating with a sad pout, "we are ready tomorrow?"Jimin asked.

They all nodded their heads, "oh god someone give me the mirror, it's been a while i haven't looked at myself in the mirror"Said seokjin hyung, the mirror is right infront of him, "the mirror is infront"Yoongi hyung replied, what's the benefit on staying in hoseok's grandma's house, they are literally living here with us, i groaned, looking at small kid, she is already looking at me, she smiled, is she thinking that i will help her on completing her work sheets?.

Suddenly she hugged me tightly, dragging me with her, passing everyone a smile.

*Just Talking*

Army: YOONGI MARRY ME!!!

(Yoongi Kidnaps Her And Lock Her In The Basement)

Yoongi: *Pointing Gun At Her Forehead* What's Your Last Wish?

Army: YOONGI MARRY ME!!!!