Gucci Shirt

♡︎

          ♫︎ 𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑵𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒕'𝒔                     𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆♫︎

                     𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆♫︎

♥︎

"YEAH KIM TAEHYUNG LEAVE ME!!"She yelled, when i lifted her up in my arms, this small kid is insane, she is literally dancing in the rain from past one hour, she is now fully recovered and i'm more then happy about it, "i wanna be here more"She whinned, i stopped walking, "you will catch cold, do you want that!"I asked, glaring her, she pouted, slapping my cheek slightly again and again, "ah ah yeah that hurts"I gripped on my cheek, she giggled, slapping my cheek again, "you are soo dramatic"She said, i hummed, walking inside our mansion, "go and take a warm shower"I ordered, as soon i made her sit on the bed.

Pulling out clothes for her from the wardrobe, she whinned, "but i love rain!!"She said and whinned more, walking inside the bathroom, i sighed, i also love rain, i smiled as those rainy night's flashbacks played in my mind, my phone started to ring, 'jimin', i answered, "yeah these files are too much, you should atleast complete some on your own too!!"He groaned, "you know very well that i can't leave her alone, even if i keep more then thousand guards around the mansion, my heart wouldn't be able to leave her side, if i will do i will be scared and desperate"I replied.

He sighed, humming, "now what did you planned to do with her?"He asked, "i don't wanna finish it like the flick of fingers, i want it to be slow, slow and painful"I replied, "whatever you wanna do, i'm with you and my sister go ahead"Said jimin, "this was only expected from you park, even the earth flips, you will still be standing by my side, thank you for always being there for me"I thanked, "i'm still single because of you, just worrying about you and your future, the way you were ruined in those days are still scaring me, i can stay single my whole life, but i can't witness that state of you again"He replied.

He sniffed, "yeah now don't cry"I mumbled, he stopped, "get lost and live your life with her, you are a pain in my ass, i can't ignore you, specially when you are in pain"He mumbled back, the bathroom door click opened and there she walked out, only wrapping a towel around her, she smiled at me, before grabbing a shirt she forgot to take with her, rushing inside the bathroom, closing the door, i shooked my head in disbelief, jimin was speaking something all the time.

And i was just humming without listening to him at all, and then i bursted out laughing, when i saw her dress still on the bed, did she took my shirt with her?, i heard her groaning, "jimin i will call you back"I said, "but taeh--"I hanged up, grabbing her dress, knocking on the door, she slowly opened up the door, peeking her head out, "yes sir?"She asked, raising her eyebrow at me, i push opened the door, walking inside, she gasped.

I pinned her on the wall, scanning her from head to toe, she is wearing my gucci shirt, which is too short, she is pulling it down again and again, "YEAH WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOR"She yelled, pushing me away, i bit my lower lip, once again scanning her, walking to her, she gulped, "who gave you permission to wear this hmm?"I whispered into her ear, fully pressing my body on her, she gulped loudly,
"MYOLDMANHANDSOMEHUSBAND"She yelled gibberish, closing up her eyes tightly, i raised my eyebrow at her, leaning more to her, "who?"I asked, "i-i acc-accidently grabbed i-it and th-then"She shut her mouth, not being able to complete.